Located at the eastern end of the centre of Athens, it is very central and within walking distance of most of the sights of the ancient city.
The executive floor option is worth considering. As well as a good breakfast, there are snacks and soft drinks available through the day, and a happy hour with some alcohol between 5-7pm.
You can also use the sports facilities, including 2 pools, a gym and the hottest sauna I have ever been in. There is also a Hammam( steam room).
The only let down is that wireless is not free with the executive floor and only available freely in the lobby and common areas.
The bar on the 13th floor is rightly famous; great views across athens to the acropolis and a very long balcony to while away the evening with a selection of cocktails ( be brave and try those with Ouzo !!!)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Athens is not just a hotel. It’s a legacy in Athens. Consider the fact that a whole area is named after the Hilton and you’ll start to understand the immense name this hotel has had the past 48 years. Socialités, fashionistas, local and international celebrities, you see them here!An architectural marvel, the Hilton Athens has been fully renovated in 2003 to be able to cope with the next episode in its ever interesting life. The hotel boasts 506 spacious rooms and some of the best city views available. You can almost touch the Acropolis! Art is abundant and local artists are used throughout the hotel. Hilton Athens has the largest outdoor pool in the city center and features four restaurants and two bars. The Byzantino restaurant offers Mediterranean cuisine in a renowned atmosphere. At the Milos restaurant, you can taste gourmet Greek cuisine at its best. Aethrion Lounge is where local celebrities and politicians meet for a coffee and the rooftop Galaxy Bar Restaurant truly is the most glamorous Athenian hangout to start out or end your night, to see or to be seen. Remember; people like to dress up here! Be the VIP you are while enjoying a citywide view. The hotel is just 25 minutes away from the airport by direct subway. It features 22 meeting rooms for 2 to 1300 people, a 24-hour Business Center and an Executive Lounge with Acropolis view. For a spa getaway or some pampering time away from the real world, you can visit the Hiltonia Spa, featuring an indoor pool, a fully equipped fitness room, a Pilates studio with natural light and an endless array of health and beauty treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Agoda, Bookgreece.com, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hilton Athens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Athens Hotel Athens
- Hilton International Athens