What a fabulous stay. We purchased an e upgrade which was honored. They arranged for a taxi to meet us , which was flawless. We were whisked up to the 11th floor for private check in. Room was spacious clean and top notch . Lounge was to die for. Wonderful pastries. Coffee. Breakfast was plentiful wiith assorted breads fruits cheeses eggs, yogurts cereals etc. very well kept. Always enough to eat. Beautiful views of Athens and Parthenon from the lounge. Room service just fabulous. Burgers probably the best I ever had. Expensive though . Not a whole lot nearby though so you are almost stuck unless you are comfortable navigating the metro. I became an expert. Literally right across the street and it's a straight shot from the airport as well. We even canceled our car service back. Extremely easy to get to syntagma square and the acropolis is only an easy two metro stops away.
They can't do enough for you here and go out of their way to please . E upgrade is so worth the purchase. We were just treated royally. Internet of course with most hotels in Europe are expensive . This is the one complaint I have with Hilton . The lounges should have free access if you pay for that upgrade! Management should take that feed back to Hilton corporate.
This hotel was one of the nixes I have stayed in. Service top notch. Really recommend it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Athens is not just a hotel. It’s a legacy in Athens. Consider the fact that a whole area is named after the Hilton and you’ll start to understand the immense name this hotel has had the past 48 years. Socialités, fashionistas, local and international celebrities, you see them here!An architectural marvel, the Hilton Athens has been fully renovated in 2003 to be able to cope with the next episode in its ever interesting life. The hotel boasts 506 spacious rooms and some of the best city views available. You can almost touch the Acropolis! Art is abundant and local artists are used throughout the hotel. Hilton Athens has the largest outdoor pool in the city center and features four restaurants and two bars. The Byzantino restaurant offers Mediterranean cuisine in a renowned atmosphere. At the Milos restaurant, you can taste gourmet Greek cuisine at its best. Aethrion Lounge is where local celebrities and politicians meet for a coffee and the rooftop Galaxy Bar Restaurant truly is the most glamorous Athenian hangout to start out or end your night, to see or to be seen. Remember; people like to dress up here! Be the VIP you are while enjoying a citywide view. The hotel is just 25 minutes away from the airport by direct subway. It features 22 meeting rooms for 2 to 1300 people, a 24-hour Business Center and an Executive Lounge with Acropolis view. For a spa getaway or some pampering time away from the real world, you can visit the Hiltonia Spa, featuring an indoor pool, a fully equipped fitness room, a Pilates studio with natural light and an endless array of health and beauty treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Hilton EMEA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Bookgreece.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Hotel.de so you can book your Hilton Athens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Athens Hotel Athens
- Hilton International Athens