Not in my wildest dreams would i think that the refurbishing started whetre it should the rooms (in Greece it has been our experience tha ttt funds h to the lobbies resulting in lux entrances abut no matresses of doors to the bathrooms it hashappened!) This time wefound the m o s t fabulous bed with "cocomat " mattreses, lux satin high -thread count linens, 3 pillows each, fluffy towels, large room, balconny with h spectacular ie viewf yh Acropolis, marble bathroom with a shower cabin straight out from a spa!
Breakfast good but not like in any other european or asian country though it offers an extensive buffet. Missing bagels, cream cheese, fish but found pancakes n maple syrup. Stuff service hut n miss though the chamber maid service was extremely pllite n efficient. They make their money on wifi charges m- not free n quite expensive, and water bottle of Evian at €5. Try thd Galaxy bar resto on top. If you are in Athens anfor business or vacation, we definitely recommend. Eventually hthe hotel will re new,decorate,vamp the dining areas that reminded us a cheap Vegas hotel. C'
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Athens is not just a hotel. It’s a legacy in Athens. Consider the fact that a whole area is named after the Hilton and you’ll start to understand the immense name this hotel has had the past 48 years. Socialités, fashionistas, local and international celebrities, you see them here!An architectural marvel, the Hilton Athens has been fully renovated in 2003 to be able to cope with the next episode in its ever interesting life. The hotel boasts 506 spacious rooms and some of the best city views available. You can almost touch the Acropolis! Art is abundant and local artists are used throughout the hotel. Hilton Athens has the largest outdoor pool in the city center and features four restaurants and two bars. The Byzantino restaurant offers Mediterranean cuisine in a renowned atmosphere. At the Milos restaurant, you can taste gourmet Greek cuisine at its best. Aethrion Lounge is where local celebrities and politicians meet for a coffee and the rooftop Galaxy Bar Restaurant truly is the most glamorous Athenian hangout to start out or end your night, to see or to be seen. Remember; people like to dress up here! Be the VIP you are while enjoying a citywide view. The hotel is just 25 minutes away from the airport by direct subway. It features 22 meeting rooms for 2 to 1300 people, a 24-hour Business Center and an Executive Lounge with Acropolis view. For a spa getaway or some pampering time away from the real world, you can visit the Hiltonia Spa, featuring an indoor pool, a fully equipped fitness room, a Pilates studio with natural light and an endless array of health and beauty treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Bookgreece.com, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hilton Athens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Athens Hotel Athens
- Hilton International Athens