Review Highlights
Private Greece Tour with P.G.T. Tour Group

We arrived in Athens by cruise ship and debarked at 8 am. Our driver George was waiting there, we... read more

Reviewed yesterday
kpu2016
Atlanta, Georgia
Exceptionally friendly, knowledgeable guide.

George was great. We were with him for a whole day on the Peloponnese through Corinth, Epiderous... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
ATXtravelors
Austin, Texas

Recommended experiences in and around Athens
from $56.78
from $562.05
from $75.33
from $104.30
2,996 results
All reviews nikos loukas full day tour cruise ship highly recommend pgt athens tour driver guide athens and cape sounion baklava olympic stadium mediterranean cruise his knowledge mercedes van booked a private tour greek history excellent tour great driver major sites
Selected filters
Reviewed October 11, 2018 via mobile

Dominic was my driver/guide for a 4 hour private tour of Athens. He filled the trip according to my wishes and it was just perfect. He was extremely knowledgeable and fun to be with and our discussions varied from greek mythology, history and architecture to modern history and politics. It was a delightful way to get an overview of the city before the start of my conference. I highly, highly recommend "private greek tours" if you're a party of one to whatever number. Thank you Nikos for the outstanding service !!!

Date of experience: October 2018
1  Thank Mona442013
nikos_loukas, Ιδιοκτήτης at Private Greece Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2018

Thank you Mona!

I greatly appreciate it!

Dominic sends his regards!

Reviewed October 10, 2018

This was our first time to Greece and we only had one day in Athens before heading to the islands. I engaged PGT via email and Nikos was very responsive explaining the options, payment, etc. for a private tour.

On the day of tour we were met by Vasili in our hotel lobby in a timely manner. We were immediately at ease- Nikos had arranged the perfect tour guide for our interests and requirements! The late model Mercedes Benz touring vehicle was spotless and very comfortable for our party of four.

Vasili was courteous, personable and very knowledgeable about Greek culture and history, providing details, recommendations and critical information about the sites that we were planning to visit. He spoke english fluently, was witty, charming and offered us flexibility in the touring schedule, ensuring that we could optimize our time. PGT, Nikos and Vasili easily accomodated a late schedule change that allowed us to have a seaside lunch and visit to the Temple of Posiedon. We were delighted.

At the end of our trip we had an extended layover in Athens. We called Nikos who quickly arranged another 'private tour' of Athens instead of having us sit at the airport for 10 hours. We were met by Dominic (with another comfy van!) who relieved us of our carry-on bags, provided an excellent tour of the La Plaka shopping district and ensured that our last day in Greece was memorable. Like Vasili, Dominic was knowledgeable, polite, funny and accomodating.

Thank you Nikos, Vasili and Dominic for a fabulous tour of Athens and visit to Greece- you were one of the best aspects of our trip. We will make sure to use you again on future visits.I hope that you will be soon be expanding to Mykonos, Santorini and several other islands.

Our visit to Greece was better one thanks to PGT!!

1  Thank MMinVA1
nikos_loukas, Ιδιοκτήτης at Private Greece Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2018

Thank you Melanie!

I greatly appreciate it!

Vasili and Dominic send their regards!

Reviewed October 10, 2018

I booked this tour about 10 months prior to our visit to Athens. Nikos was very responsive to all of my questions and dealing with this company was easy. He also did a great job of confirming our arrangements a couple of times before we arrived.
Our guide Anna, was fantastic! She managed our time and got us to the Acropolis before the crowds arrived. She was extremely knowledgeable and gave us a lot of information about the history of what we were seeing and included mythology, culture, and religion. She answered every question that was asked.
We had chosen a 9 hour tour that included the Acropolis, the Ancient Agora, the Olympic Stadium, Temple of Zeus and the National Archeological Museum and time for lunch.
I would definitely use this company again.

1  Thank luvtravel88

Thank you luvtravel88!

Anna sends her regards!

Reviewed October 8, 2018 via mobile

Our family of 6 from Australia enjoyed a wonderful tour of Athens and also travelled down the beautiful coast to the southern tip of Greece to see the impressive Poseidon Temple at Cape Sounion. We stopped at seaside restaurant on the way. Food was good and reasonably priced with terrific views. Nikos was an excellent tour guide and managed to get us to a huge number of sites in 8 hours. Highly recommend.

2  Thank PaulyPauly1064
nikos_loukas, Ιδιοκτήτης at Private Greece Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2018

Thank you Chuckles0310!

Nikos sends his regards!

Reviewed October 7, 2018

My family; my husband, my mother-in-law, my son and I were very impressed with our private tour of Athens with Private Greece Tours. Our driver, George, was excellent. He was very knowledgeable, polite, and entertaining. The van was very comfortable. We toured all day over Athens and were thrilled with every place we saw and stopped. I would highly recommend both George and Private Greece Tours.

3  Thank ginacahill
nikos_loukas, Ιδιοκτήτης at Private Greece Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2018

Thank you Gina!

I greatly appreciate it!

George sends his regards!