“Fabulous Service”

Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine
Neighborhood: Thissio / Makriyanni
Reviewed June 17, 2013

We went to this hotel based on the reviews on tripadvisor & it didn't disappoint. I was mostly impressed with the friendly staff & service who were so eager to make you happy & have an enjoyable evening.
Lovely little place & great price.

There are newer reviews for Smile Cafe Restaurant

Reviewed June 16, 2013

We went to smiles twice while we were in Athens. The first vist was for an evening meal, the food was excellent and nothing was to much bother. My son is a vegitarian and they said later that if we came back he should try there spinach and cheese pie.
So the next day while waiting for our coach to take us part way in our journey to Skopelos we went back for lunch, again the food was great and yes my sone loved there spinach pie.
This is a fantastic family run business and Mamma and her daughter we perfect hosts.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

We were prompted to try the restaurant out from their advert on the maps and initially we thought it was too good to be true with what they were offering and the prices, but by glancing how highly they were rated on here we thought we should go. And oh my goodness, thank god we did! As soon as we arrived Zoe, our waitress and her mum made us feel right at home. By the end of the night we were completely in love with the place-the food was fantastic..the best Gyros we had in all of Greece-my boyfriend even ordered a second one and the doughnuts-yum!! We loved it so much we had several friends joining us over the next few days, we took all of them there, eating there everyday of our stay in Athens. The owners, their great food and service are what make the place, it is family run and they truly made us feel like part of the family. If you are in Athens you have to eat there and I promise you will not be disappointed. Can't wait to come back one day soon...we are all still talking about you.
P.S. make sure you write on a pebble while your there.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

They hand out free maps in Acropolis. I recognized that I saw the name of the restaurant on TA and went there as a result.
I ordered a so called "crisis set menu". It has chicken+pita+potato chips, greek salad and a cup of house wine. The food came in with very large quantity. The whole thing cost about 13 euro (??). It's great value for the money, especially considering the location of the restaurant (near Acropolis). However, I have to say that the flavor was just plain. Don't go there if you're looking for something special.

Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

I just a few hours ago visited smile restorante.
My family really enjoy dinner and drink
9 years old my son really like smile's food