“Authentic indian food”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Monastiraki
Reviewed May 8, 2013

We happened to see this restaurant from the hop on hop off bus and made a visit. We were pleasantly surprised. The service was good. Food was good with a good variety on the menu. Portions were large and we even ended up doing a take Away
My little girl who had been craving for an Indian vegetarian meal was over the moon.

3  Thank EMAILROOPA

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We enjoyed an excellent dinner at Indian Masala. The highlights of our meal were the chicken korma, tandoori dishes and naans prepared in the traditional way. The food was tasty and spicy. The service was very attentive and quick. We definitely recommend this restaurant to all who like authentic Indian food and will visit it again for sure.

3  Thank Nick M
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Very good food and service. We visited this restaurant recently. A table of three people we enjoyed the food very much. The menu was very good with a good amount of choices. The service was very good and fast. I recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

I'm not sure why everyone is giving this place such stunning reviews either. I do agree that horrible service doesn't equate to horrible food, but the service really ruined my mean and the food was just mediocre. The two young Greek waitresses working were rude, borderline haughty and slow. They acted like it was a privlidge just to get them to bring food. I saw one girl walk past a customers coat that had fallen on the floor. She looked at it then actually shrugged her shoulders and kept walking, A customer coming out of the bathroom had to pick it up for the gentleman. The lunch for two was $46 once converted to dollars. That's pretty steep for average food. The lamb curry was greasy...and the coconut nan was barely edible. The Indian Raita was very nice and the Basmati rice was good, but not worth the steep prices. We had left-overs and diddn't even want to take them with us. I had heartburn afterwards. I rarely leave a restaurant without any tip but this time it was the only pleasure of my meal. I would NOT recommend this restaurant.

2  Thank WellHeeledTravelor
Reviewed February 10, 2013

Excellent food and the restaurant has a nice atmosphere. Naan bread is gorgeous!!! Good value for money.