“Loved it”

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Loved it”
Reviewed December 23, 2013 via mobile

4 Aussies (2 male 2 female) in our early-mid 50's did the 5pm 3 hr tour and had an absolute ball. Highly recommend this tour for mature tourists as we saw the best of Athens with the setting sun and breaking of night lights. This was our first attempt at segways and they are easy to use. There was only 6 of us and weaving in and out of the Plaka markets was so easy. We would do segways again and again.

Visited September 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Glasgow
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Best Way to see Athens”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

Me and my girlfriend are just back from Athens and the Segway tour was a highlight. We had never been on a Segway before but the tour guide, an American guy Marco was excellent. After a quick 10 minute lesson we were off and taken around areas you would never walk - offering fantastic views of the acropolis and Olympic Stadium amongst other sites. We paid 20 euros each for an hour but enjoyed ourselves so much we paid for another hour...its great fun and you cover lots of ground.
Highly recommended .

Visited November 2013
Manchester
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Fabulous fun way to explore the city and the cultural delights it holds”
Reviewed November 19, 2013

Decided we wanted to do a segway tour and bumped (not literally) into Mark whilst we had a coffee prior to visiting the Parthenon. Had a chat with him and booked our tour for a couple of hours later.

I have done segway tours previously but my friend hadn't and was a little nervous.

We arrived to do our intro and Anne got the first intro. She was nervous and didn't take to it straight away, however Mark took her for a one to one to get her feeling more comfortable.

I had my intro with Dimitrias and realised it was like riding a bike.... Once done etc.

Anne still a little nervous and shaky said she felt ok to give it a go, and Mark came with us for the first section to make sure Anne was ok.

By the time we had reached the gates to the Parthenon again Anne felt very comfortable so Mark left us and we were off with Dimitrias.

We had a fabulous couple of hours and Dimitrias was so enthusiatic and knowledgeable about the tour it was a real pleasure and over way to fast.

I would recommend this company to anyone who wanted to try Segway or anyone who wants a fabulous fun way to explore the cultural delights Athens has to offer!

Well worth every euro! Can't wait to do it again!

Visited November 2013
Omaha, Nebraska
“Fantastic Way to See Athens!”
Reviewed November 5, 2013

I loved this tour. This was my first time in Athens and I only had 1/2 a day. I had also never been on a segway before. I thoroughly enjoyed every minute and just loved my tour guide, Gabriella. I took the Combo tour and was amazed at the knowledge my tour guide had in addition to the various sites that we were able to see along the way. I would definitely recommend this tour group to my friends and family and will use it again in the future.

Visited October 2013
Swindon, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great Fun!”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

My husband and I have never been on a Segway before but with a little practice and a wonderful instructor and tour guide named Chryssiis we were soon off on the garden tour. Chryssiis made it easy and fun. She took extra time with on the tour so we could see the President of Greece drive into his residence and then the Changing of the Guard there. Chryssiis had a lot of knowledge to share along the way and in excellent English. Wonderful, fun way to see Athens without all the walking with a reasonable fee.

Visited October 2013