Athens Diamond Homtel
Herodion Hotel(Athens)
$269
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewssyntagma squaregreat locationermou streetcomfortable bedtop floora small boutique hotelwalking distancefreshly squeezed orange juiceconvenient hoteltwo blocksjunior suitechoose this hotelnice roomcleaning staffbreakfast is serveddefinitely stay here againair condition
Reviewed May 19, 2013

We have been travelling for three weeks and Athens Diamond was the best hotel so far. Great location, modern, light and clean room with a very comfortable bed. Staff were friendly and helpful, breakfast was good. Would definitely stay again.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kim M
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Right in the centre of Athens, his boutique hotel has a great location. The rooms are great and very swish, great air con too. The rice is reasonable and the rooms very comfortable. One or two of the furnishings could maintained better and a kettle in the room would help. Breakfast was ok, with the option of cooked eggs to go with the tradition continental. Great price too!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 26, 2013

A ferry cancellation meant that I was a day late for my stay and even though their terms and conditions meant they could have charged for that first night, they didn't which was great! Rooms were clean and the free wifi throughout was reliable. The bed was VERY comfortable.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed April 23, 2013 via mobile

Just got back from a short break in Athens for 40th birthday celebration with my guests, I booked 5 double rooms at the Athens Diamond Hotel.

If you want a central hotel in close proximity to everything in Athens, this is most certainly your best choice. Small boutique hotel with stylish rooms.

As I booked for my group and reserved 5 rooms, The hotel staff gave me the best room which happened to be their suite..... What a result! It impressed the wife and earned my brownie points. Hotel room was large, clean and with its own jacuzzi.

Though I was very much looking forward to their super showers I've read about, was a bit disappointed when I saw our room only had a jacuzzi along with a shower head, but with the free upgrade they have us into their suite compensated for it I suppose.

Can't comment on the breakfast as our group was returning in the early hours of the morning and breakfast was served from 7-10 so we missed it, but if everything else within the hotel is to go by, then I can imagine the breakfast would of been great too.

It was an easy check in and easy check out, Loads of great local restaurants within a few minutes walk.

I will most definitely be staying here on our next weekend away to Athens.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed April 18, 2013

Very nice clean rooms, i loved the glamorous decoration.. this is not a boring looking hotel room! When we stayed there it was quiet and no problems to sleep well. Nice and helpful people at the reception. Very good breakfast. Internet access and it works well. The location is central. I will recommmend to stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple