“That's how massage should be!” 4 of 5 bubbles

90 Minute Aromatherapy - Anti-stress Massage Treatment in Athens
Ranked #5 of 52 Spas & Wellness in Athens
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: PLEASE NOTE THAT WE DO NOT ACCEPT WALK-IN GUESTS. WE STRONGLY ADVISE THAT YOU FILL OUT OUR CONTACT-FORM OR GIVE US A CALL BEFORE VISITING US. OPEN: MONDAY - FRIDAY 10:30-21:30, SATURDAY: 11:00 - 21:00 (SUNDAYS CLOSED). LAST APPOINTMENTS 19:30. We consist of a team of dedicated massage therapists, who strive to offer state of the art "Therapeutic - Massage Services". We are a small "Family-run" business located in down town Athens, Greece (near the Victoria Metro station). We offer a variety of massage treatments, some of which have originated from the West and some that have been practiced for centuries in the far East and S.E. Asia (mainly Thailand). Please visit our website for more information.
Useful Information: Stairs / elevator, Bathroom facilities
New York City, New York
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“That's how massage should be!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2014

Here they don't sell fancy atmosphere with candle lights and burning essential oil like other usual massage spas... In fact, I got a warm welcome by the owner, relax in a cozy lounge before my session begins and after it ends, it is very clean, the therapy room is spacious, the massage option is extensive, whether you want something relaxing, or to work on certain muscles of the body. The therapist is professional and very skillful. Reasonably priced.

Visited May 2014
3 Thank LightFeather51
George K, Manager at Massage Therapists Athens, responded to this review, June 1, 2014
Dear guest,
Thank you for taking the time, and make us feel so "proud" of what we do.

• Greek first
  • Hebrew first
USA
443 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 764 helpful votes
“Amazing place highly recommended”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2014 via mobile

I am a massage therapist and I am always in doubt if the place I am going to is a legitimate or not specially after some no very good experienced in Asia .
This place is legitimate therapeutic massage, clean facilities, friendly owners, they welcome you with cookies and a great tasty tea and the owner speaks English fluently.
I enjoyed my massage totally and will not hesitate to recommend this massage for anyone in athens.
If you want to get here is so easy, take the metro and get off Victoria square, as you gave the square go left on that street is called September , go about 2 blocks and the place is on your right # 79 easy to find. Enjoy

3 Thank bryanmantezoni
George K, Manager at Massage Therapists Athens, responded to this review, May 23, 2014
Dear Mr. Bryan, we feel the need to express our deepest gratitude. Knowing that a colleague of ours has had such a pleasant massage experience makes us even more proud. We hope that you will find the time to visit us again, but this time with your family. Thank you so much.
GREECE
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Best Thai massage in Athens”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2014

I was looking for a traditional Thai massage shop in Athens through the internet. It's hard to realize if a place is legit Thai or just "whatever massage" exists from an Internet site. I have been through time some serious health problems in my back and kneck and I've found out, accidentaly during a visit to Thailand, that original Thai helps me a lot.
Conventional massage therapists only did my problems worse, Thai works right on me.
I exchanged a couple of emails with Massage Therapists and after a confirmation phone call I decided to visit them for a session. When I reached the place and specialy when I entered that small elevator of the building (actualy is an appartments in a building which has mostly homes) I did felt a hesitation, my claustophobia hit me :-) . This does'nt seem safe I thought, but I went up to the floor where is shop is and rang the bell. A warm welcome from George and his partners and then straight to the heaven of pain relief :-). Ok this is not your typical luxury, super fancy etc. massage shop. But it's very clean, very friendly, very comfortable and very very good to what they are doing. I've become regular customer since many years, I take regularly my Thai therapies to get on living with as much less pains as possible and undoubtfully I recommend it to anyone needs a traditional, full legit therapeutic Thai massage. It's a jewel hidden in Athens and I hope soon they blossom and go to a better shop, but after all as we say in Greece "The clothes do not make the priest" right ? :)

Visited May 2014
3 Thank serantoniadis
George K, Manager at Massage Therapists Athens, responded to this review, May 12, 2014
Dear guest, thank you so much for your detailed review. Your personal experience with us surely will help others to discover our services. We hope to see you soon for another Traditional Thai massage session!
Greece
“Massage professionals!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2014

Massage Therapists Athens is a place you must visit if you want a real massage experience of high quality services not only in Athens but maybe in Greece all over. I've being given massage sessions many times so far in regular frequence and in different places, but I met the true professionalism only there at this team. They're actually interested in offering you what you need, they know and love their job and they always start our meetings with a short conversation. I've never felt cheated as I was used to in other places where only a skin touch happened and the atmosphere was the main product. There the atmosphere completes their services and is totally relaxing and comfortable. I visit them each time I travel in Athens.

Visited April 2014
George K, Manager at Massage Therapists Athens, responded to this review, April 27, 2014
Dear Stella,

We just want to thank you for taking the time to express your sincere impressions about our business and our services. It’s always a pleasure to have you here. We hope that we will see you both in the near future. We will be expecting you. Take care.
Bedford, United Kingdom
“A massage to transport you to another world!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2014

Regarding my recent visit with my girlfriend to this establishment on the 7th of May 2014: We'd booked a couple's massage that would last a total of 90 minutes. The atmosphere from the moment you walk in is one of peace and tranquility. We were invited to sit and enjoy a fruit infusion while being asked some general health related questions; any specific areas that may need more attention, for example, my lower back. We were then talked through the process of disrobing and table ettiquette, and finally instructed to use the gong to summon the practitioners.

Before going in, I thought an hour and a half might have seemed like a long time on the table (not necessarily a bad thing!) but it seemed to fly by. The massage was very thorough, pleasurable and theraputic. I could have stayed there all afternoon! The girls were entirely professional, charming, and skillful.

Once the session was over I felt a surreal, like I'd just gotten back from a trip; very relaxed and detached from the tension I'd previously held. Wonderful!

I've been saying to my friends and work colleagues how amazing this experience was and will be gifting a massage to my partner's parents in the near future!

If you get a chance, book an appointment. It's definitely worth the money!

If you're reading this, George and company, thanks again!

Marcus.

Visited March 2014
George K, Manager at Massage Therapists Athens, responded to this review, March 13, 2014
Dear Marcus, thank you so much for taking the time to write down such lovely words about our team and our massage services. We felt very flattered and we surely are very thankful for giving us a "thumbs up". We hope to see you both again sometime in the future.