“excellent relaxing massage in Athens”
Review of Massage Therapists

90 Minute Aromatherapy - Anti-stress Massage Treatment in Athens
Ranked #2 of 57 Spas & Wellness in Athens
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: PLEASE NOTE THAT WE DO NOT ACCEPT WALK-IN GUESTS. WE STRONGLY ADVISE THAT YOU FILL OUT OUR CONTACT-FORM OR GIVE US A CALL BEFORE VISITING US. OPEN: MONDAY - FRIDAY 10:30-21:30, SATURDAY: 11:00 - 21:00 (SUNDAYS CLOSED). LAST APPOINTMENTS 19:30. We consist of a team of dedicated massage therapists, who strive to offer state of the art "Therapeutic - Massage Services". We are a small "Family-run" business located in down town Athens, Greece (near the Victoria Metro station). We offer a variety of massage treatments, some of which have originated from the West and some that have been practiced for centuries in the far East and S.E. Asia (mainly Thailand). Please visit our website for more information.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator
Spain
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“excellent relaxing massage in Athens”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

My husband and I had a massage here in December. George's place is very conveniently located, just a couple of minutes from the metro. When we arrived, we were offered some very good herbal tea and were able to relax and settle ourselves before the massage as George asked us some questions regarding our needs/problem areas before the massage began. The massage was excellent - professional and very relaxing - just what we needed on a cold December evening. I would definitely recommend it if you're in Athens - it's an oasis of peace in the hectic city of Athens. I felt so well afterwards I returned two days later!

Visited December 2013
George K, Manager at Massage Therapists, responded to this review, January 1, 2014
Thank you both for your trust, especially since you booked all your treatments in advance via PayPal. We believe that we didn't disappoint you in any way and that we offered what a family-run business can deliver the best..."warmth, comfort, relaxation, hospitality etc". Happy New Year!!

• Greek first
  • Hebrew first
Lahaina, Hawaii
“Unquestionable professionalism”
Reviewed December 11, 2013

George operates a first class location with a TRULY professional staff and business. Nan does amazing work, and provided one of the most relaxing and healing massages I have had. She could easily work at any high profile Spa, and still be the best on staff. George and Nan went out of their way to allow me an appointment, and their consideration and service didn't end there. It never ended. I will certainly be making this a stop on all future Athens visits. Only think i could recommend......make your appointment for 2 hours. 90 minutes goes by way too fast. Thank you, you two.

Visited December 2013
George K, Manager at Massage Therapists, responded to this review, December 13, 2013
Dear Mr. Jeff, we are very delighted and actually very flattered that you “rushed” to express your impressions, almost straight away after your visit to our centre. We are so pleased that you enjoyed our treatment and our hospitality. We surely would love to see you again; whenever you visit Athens in the future. We both thank you so much!
Athens
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“very bad”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

the owner and receptionist of the place is very rude.

Because in the beginning before I had the massage he was polite and quite friendly...when he felt I was not going to visit the place again he became rude!!!
So unprofessional!!!!

If you seek a nice place to relax and have a nice time, forget your worries and leave in peace,
I wouldn't recommend this! This is not the place to go!

Note: he also overcharged me, I just checked the prices online! So unprofessional!

I would rather suggest Olive Tree Spa very close to the Hilton or Cocoon Urban Spa at Agia Paraskeuh..same prices, better services, better environment, professionalism!

I think they care for the customers more than money, but this is only my opinion about the place ;-) Cheers!

Visited November 2013
6 Thank katierrrr
George K, Manager at Massage Therapists, responded to this review, December 6, 2013
Dear Sir or Madame,

In order to put things straight, we would kindly ask for your full name and the date of your visit. You claim that you are not happy with the “impolite” way the receptionist treated you. But you fail to mention any specific details concerning this matter. You also do not mention anything about your impressions concerning your massage treatment, which I find a bit strange.

You also claim that we even overcharged you! This is a serious allegation and we would kindly request that you provide us with (any kind of) proof. For example, could you at least send us a copy of your receipt? We promise that we will look into this and offer you compensation, if this is correct.

In general, we notice far too many negative coincidences in your “review” (by the way, this is your first review in TripAdvisor), a fact that makes us feel a bit suspicious. Since you fail to provide some tangible proof about your “experience” with us (we contacted you a week ago), this leaves us with no doubt that you do not even exist and that you are just an individual, acting possibly on behalf of our competitors (for obvious reasons).

Nevertheless, my team and I would like to wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Adelaide, Australia
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Professional therapeutic massage”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

As I know a good massage when I feel it - I would like to say that I had a wonderful 90 minute massage by one of George's therapists. I chose the aromatherapy massage. Everything was very professional and they were extremely hospitable and friendly. Highly recommended.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Vicky M
George K, Manager at Massage Therapists, responded to this review, October 10, 2013
Dear Mrs. Vicky,
Thank you so much for your kind words. My wife Nan, which was your therapist, is very grateful by your remarks. We wish that you will find the time to visit us again in the near future.
Venice, California, United States
“Highly recommend”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

Off the beaten path, in a very local Athens neighborhood, in an ordinary apartment building up a few flight of stairs, you will be greeted very warmly, taken into a lovely, cozy apartment-turned-massage-parlor. George could not be a more kind, gracious, and hospitable host. Very reasonably priced (we got Thai oil massage). Be prepared to leave feeling extreme relaxation. The only thing is they asked on which body area we wanted them to focus, and it seemed like the massage was very routine-based, with little flexibility based on our initial request. Overall, great massage and experience. I will suggest to my friends and would go back next time I'm in Athens.

Visited August 2013
George K, Manager at Massage Therapists, responded to this review, August 17, 2013
Thank you Austin for your sincere feedback. About the treatment, I would like to say that perhaps it's my fault that I didn't pass on to my therapist any specific requests that you may have mentioned to me. I wish to apologize.
I remember the relaxing smile on both of your faces and this gives me great satisfaction as a business owner and surely it will give us the necessary “fuel”, in order to be even better next time you and your lovely girlfriend visit us! :-)
Again, it was an honor to have both of you here. Enjoy your stay in Greece and have a safe trip back home.