“Professional therapeutic massage”

Massage Point
Ranked #2 of 52 Spas & Wellness in Athens
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: PLEASE NOTE THAT WE DO NOT ACCEPT WALK-IN GUESTS. WE STRONGLY ADVISE THAT YOU FILL OUT OUR CONTACT-FORM OR GIVE US A CALL BEFORE VISITING US. OPEN: MONDAY - SATURDAY 11:00-21:30 (SUNDAYS CLOSED). LAST APPOINTMENTS at 19:30. We consist of a team of dedicated massage therapists and teachers (we also operate a massage school), who strive to offer state of the art MASSAGE TREATMENTS. We are located near downtown Athens (near the Victoria Metro station and the National Archaeological Museum). We offer a variety of massage treatments with duration between 90' and 120' minutes. Please visit our website for more information.
Useful Information: Stairs / elevator, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed October 7, 2013

As I know a good massage when I feel it - I would like to say that I had a wonderful 90 minute massage by one of George's therapists. I chose the aromatherapy massage. Everything was very professional and they were extremely hospitable and friendly. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Vicky M
George K, Manager at Massage Point, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2013

Dear Mrs. Vicky,
Thank you so much for your kind words. My wife Nan, which was your therapist, is very grateful by your remarks. We wish that you will find the time to visit us again in the near future.

All reviews
"release"
"field"
"teacher"

Reviewed August 16, 2013

Off the beaten path, in a very local Athens neighborhood, in an ordinary apartment building up a few flight of stairs, you will be greeted very warmly, taken into a lovely, cozy apartment-turned-massage-parlor. George could not be a more kind, gracious, and hospitable host. Very reasonably priced (we got Thai oil massage). Be prepared to leave feeling extreme relaxation. The only thing is they asked on which body area we wanted them to focus, and it seemed like the massage was very routine-based, with little flexibility based on our initial request. Overall, great massage and experience. I will suggest to my friends and would go back next time I'm in Athens.

George K, Manager at Massage Point, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2013

Thank you Austin for your sincere feedback. About the treatment, I would like to say that perhaps it's my fault that I didn't pass on to my therapist any specific requests that you may have mentioned to me. I wish to apologize.
I remember the relaxing smile on both of your faces and this gives me great satisfaction as a business owner and surely it will give us the necessary “fuel”, in order to be even better next time you and your lovely girlfriend visit us! :-)
Again, it was an honor to have both of you here. Enjoy your stay in Greece and have a safe trip back home.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

Authentic, professional, genuinely refreshing, deeply therapeutic and simply friendly ! An experience in Thai hospitality and treatment for mind and body which ranks highly and is by far the best in Athens !

1  Thank Exploregomio
George K, Manager at Massage Point, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2013

Dear friend and client. We wish to thank you for your kind words. We would also like to remind you, that we would love to see you again in the near future and perhaps try some of our other treatments.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Although this is a small family business, I can say that this is the most professional massage-experience I've had so far. The athmosphere and sense of details is stunning. You really feel you are taken care of. Bravo!

1  Thank lchapar

Thank you so much for you nice words. We are so satisfied when our clients are pleased and they receive the attention they deserve. We hope to see you again soon.

See more reviews
Reviewed July 16, 2013

I had already done in the past traditional Thai massage, especially in Thailand that I feel very demanding in the fact of massages and I assure you it was a fantastic experience. You begin to relax and feel good as you enter, where you can meet Thai girls with a "Sawadi kaa". The cold towel, the hot tea and a full explanation of the owner helps you to feel immediately comfortable. The massage itself was perfect! My sister said that the whole experience will change the way you think, as you relax completely. I had the feeling of having won the force of gravity and be able to float in the air, I could definitely do it with the mind.
I am very happy to have discovered the place, easily accessible location in the center of Athens and looking forward to going there again.
I highly recommend it to those who love themselves and want to have a healthy mind in a healthy body!

2  Thank Effi Z
George K, Manager at Massage Point, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2013

Mrs. Effi, we would like to thank you and your sister for the valuable feedback which you gave us and the kind words. We can reaffirm that the next time you visit us, we will manage to amaze you for once more! Sawasdee krub