“Professional, relaxing and fantastic Thai massage!”
Review of Massage Point

Massage Point
Ranked #2 of 53 Spas & Wellness in Athens
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: PLEASE NOTE THAT WE DO NOT ACCEPT WALK-IN GUESTS. WE STRONGLY ADVISE THAT YOU FILL OUT OUR CONTACT-FORM OR GIVE US A CALL BEFORE VISITING US. OPEN: MONDAY - SATURDAY 11:00-21:30 (SUNDAYS CLOSED). LAST APPOINTMENTS at 19:30. We consist of a team of dedicated massage therapists and teachers (we also operate a massage school), who strive to offer state of the art MASSAGE TREATMENTS. We are located near downtown Athens (near the Victoria Metro station and the National Archaeological Museum). We offer a variety of massage treatments with duration between 90' and 120' minutes. Please visit our website for more information.
Useful Information: Stairs / elevator, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed October 22, 2012

I went for the most amazing experience a few weeks ago.. I really needed a professional massage as I am a Massage therapist myself. I called them up and booked an appointment for the Thai oil massage. It was fantastic! The owner George and his therapists really know there profession.. So after that experience I decided to widen my knowledge and also enrolled for the Thai massage seminars with George! I have now successfully completed 3 seminars with Massage Therapists! I thoroughly enjoyed it and have benefitted professionally on all levels with the knowledge and experience of Mr. George Kuhn! Thank you George and Nan! A must experience!!

2  Thank Taniamitro
George K, Manager at Massage Point, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2013

Thank you very much; we apologize for the late reply. Your review is very flattering and we would wish to thank you for your nice and inspiring words. Hope we see you again soon.

All reviews
"release"
"field"
"teacher"

Reviewed September 29, 2012 via mobile

Attentive responsive and caring. Thank you guys for a wonderful experience ill be sure to come back when I'm in Athens again

1  Thank Tumica
George K, General Manager at Massage Point, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2012

Thank you so much for your time and kind words. We do hope we see you soon again :-)

Reviewed September 28, 2012

the place is at the worst area in Athens city. I called them to ask the exactly number of the street and the guy on the phone was so mad with me because he was telling that you need an appointment to visit the place. I explain to him that i want the street number and he answered me : why you want to come to see the building from outside? and then when i asked him again for the number to make my plan afterwards he said : no sir dont come here go somewhere else!!! unbelieveable!!! AVOIDDDDDDD

6  Thank spiroskta
George K, Manager at Massage Point, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2012

I would like to correct the “Visited September 2012” status from TripAdvisor, which you see above. This gentleman never visited our establishment in the past. With his excessive language and his misleading words, he does not (according to my opinion) contribute to this page.
For all of you who read this “testimonial”, I feel the need to put things straight. This man called to visit us, although (as he mentions) our neighborhood is the “worst” place in Athens. Moreover, he demanded to accept him right away, without any previous appointment (we don’t accept walk-in guests, which is our policy). He never introduced himself and he didn’t even bother to fill out our contact form. Since he failed to properly introduce himself (he didn’t even reveal his name, where he’s staying etc), he left us with no choice but to decline his request. Even the phone number from which he called us was intentionally undisclosed.
Thank goodness, we have the right to “screen” our potential guests and keep the “persona non grata” out. This gentleman is surely not the kind of client we are seeking for and it’s my privilege as a business owner, to choose who I invite to visit my business and receive our services, or not. We are a small, family-run business and I have a great responsibility towards myself, our staff and my family.
Thank you.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

After a week of sailing (and sleeping in a small bed) my back and hips were unbearably sore. I found some reviews on TripAdvisor for this place and sent them an email - it was 2pm in the afternoon and I wanted an appointment for that night. George, the owner, responded straight away, and convinced me to go with the Thai Oil Massage instead of Deep Tissue, a cheaper option than what I had picked, and definitely the right choice. He gave me clear directions to their base so I set off walking.
Due to some dawdling, and picture-taking, along the way I had to run the last few blocks to make sure I wasn't late, so by the time I arrived I was dripping in sweat. I found the building and was buzzed straight up but when I got in I became a tad concerned - the lift looked unsafe and the stairwell was very dark. But, by the time I made it up the stairs, George and Nan (George's wife, and the lead masseuse) were waiting for me and showed me into their Reception (they have a very professional setup inside an apartment block).
George took the time at the start of the visit to talk to me about what areas I wanted focus whilst I sipped some tea, and asked me to sample some oils to determine what I wanted during my massage. I then popped some slippers on, had a quick and refreshing shower and went into the treatment room (also set up for couple massages).
The treatment was 90 minutes long and Nan used great techniques that left me incredibly relaxed. She was very attuned to the pressure I wanted applied and made sure I was comfortable throughout the session.
After the treatment I went back to the reception area, had some more tea, chocolates and a chilled bottle of water.
I couldn't be happier with the service and would recommend travellers to Athens, and locals alike, visit Nan and George for some well-deserved therapy.

3  Thank candadian_local
George K, Manager at Massage Point, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2012

Wow, you didn't leave anything out! It's amazing to see that you actually took the time off your busy schedule and wrote down such nice things about us. I'd like you to know that we appreciate your honesty and that you give us the motivation we need to keep on going. Thank you T. so much!!

See more reviews
Reviewed September 19, 2012

Every time I travel outside the US, I google for an English-speaking masseuse in the area that I am in. This time I was in Athens with my mother. I invited my mother to get a full body massage with me. She was apprehensive and I assured her everything would be great, considering I read the reviews here prior to my visit. We both got a traditional Swedish massage. The owner welcomed us with tea and listened intently of our body ailments. We were able to get a massage together in the same room. I came in with a sore hip while my mom came in with stress and knots on her back. We both left satisfied, relaxed, and happy. My mother even wished we came earlier so we could have a second round of massages during our Greece visit. I was very impressed to have the pain of my hip lifted after it has been hurting for months. The price was fair and I would highly recommend anyone to pass their hotel's massage services and visit Massage Therapists instead.

2  Thank Valadeza24
George K, Manager at Massage Point, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2012

Thank you so much, your kind and frank words give us the power we need in order to develop towards the right direction and offer even better services in the future. We hope to see you again on your next visit!!
Thanks again,