“Zafran Indian Kitchen”

Reserve a Table
OR
Ranked #1,161 of 3,068 Restaurants in Athens
Neighborhood: Psirri / Gazi
Description: We never compromise on Quality and Our customers love our taste & service. Certainly that makes our Dishes – One of the best Indian Restaurant in Town.
Reviewed May 18, 2019 via mobile

Normally I don’t write reviews but this time it’s well deserved. One of the Best Indian food I have eaten in Greece , Very well maintained kitchen,(Halal)cause have eaten maybe 8 times here , and the taste still remains the same and perfection . guaranteed no one can make Chicken tikka Masala like they do. Variety of main courses that I have tried , and all of them well done to delicious . My Spouse is vegetarian, They had enough veg. On the menu.The staff was very welcoming and polite,and showed they cared for the customers.
Surprisingly the Owner/Manager came to our table to ask “if everything was fine” Very polite gentleman ,He also gave us some Indian sweets on his behalf. Which was Mouthwatering.
Great Area of the restaurant as we walked down from the most important location of Athens as we walked down from ( Akropolis). Thank you for your great service. We sure will come back here , when we will visit Greece.

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed May 8, 2019

The mix of indian food with greek hospitality is really sympathetic. Here you can get good vegan food without glutene!

Reviewed April 28, 2019

The service was excellent. The Manager, Servers, and Cooks were all so nice! I had two servers because I stayed there a long time for dinner, taking my time to enjoy the wonderful atmosphere. I had a window table with a good view of the neighborhood outside, which was even more enjoyable with the extra big glass of red wine they generously poured for me. I ordered a full-course meal with naan on the side and a yummy dessert to end with. I'm mostly vegetarian so everything was veggie for me! The best part was the service from the two gals (one was from Crete, the other Russia); I got to chat with them which was a big plus as I find the Greeks to be some of the friendliest people on earth.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed April 20, 2019 via mobile

Vey nice indian food.Service is very polite.Prices are good.food is excellent.Try the zafran platter

Reviewed April 20, 2019 via mobile

Today by chance we walked into the restaurant Zafran . They created two Indian paneer based dishes even they were not on their menu. Even roti they prepared in Indian way. Very friendly service and with their willingness to walk extra mile, I would recommend this restaurant to anyone .. thank you to Zafran team!