“Great meat and wine resto !”
Review of Bar.B.Q

Bar.B.Q
Ranked #378 of 2,744 Restaurants in Athens
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 28, 2017

Fantastic variety of meats, excellent cutting and cooking, good wine list, friendly enviroment, good prices.

Reviewed January 24, 2017

Good steaks, decent fries, the short-rib, a braised then roasted cut was superb, served with a wasabi potatoes puree. The house wine was decent and did not leave bad side effects. Good chocolate desserts. We ended up spending 35 euros a person, acceptable but no bargain. The real rating would be 3.5 stars.

Reviewed January 10, 2017 via mobile

Can't believe the previous poor reviews. The service was fantastic and the food was even better. This was a recommendation by a colleague and I wasn't disappointed.
The steak melted in my mouth and the desserts were also pretty special.
Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed December 4, 2016 via mobile

The atmosphere of the place is average, service slow, the glass of red wine we order was dirty.
the menu expensive for the quality of the meet. We order the black Angus argentinian and my husband the new York black Angus 300 Gr 35 euros each plate with few potatoes in the oven. I'd try better argentinian restaurant in athens for the same price and lot better quality and quantity for example 'la casa del toro' in chalandri.
What we ate in barbq we pay 85 euros for 2 plates of meat and a salad.
Not for repetition.

Reviewed November 12, 2016 via mobile

Good liver very well cooked. The glass of red wine in front of me is very fine. Also very fine environment and service is quick (which is a plus for me). I needed to have a nice and healthy lunch in 45 mins, well I had it exactly.