“Wonderful Spot for Coffee and Breakfast!”
Review of Coffee Joint

Coffee Joint
Ranked #1 of 233 Coffee & Tea in Athens
Neighborhood: Neos Kosmos
Neighborhood: Neos Kosmos
Reviewed June 12, 2019 via mobile

My boyfriend and I had breakfast at Coffee Joint both mornings we were in Athens. The location was very close to our AirBnB, which means it is also very close to the Acropolis! As soon as we walked in the door we were warmly greeted by the owners, who took the time to explain the menu options. As we were grabbing a quick breakfast to go, we opted for Freddo Cappuccinos (cold coffee, customized how you like it), a pastry and a Greek yogurt parfait. They can add whatever fruit/honey/granola you would like to the yogurt. Everything was delicious and readied quickly. The second morning we stopped there, they remembered us from the day before. Both mornings they also gave us a free traditional Greek pastry (one morning it was a sesame bread ring). If you want good food/drinks with a warm smile, go to Coffee Joint!

2  Thank SCK3480

Reviewed June 12, 2019

We stopped in on a whim, but I’m so happy we did! The barista made the most delicious soy/almond latte and the rest of the staff was so kind and welcoming! If you’re looking for great drinks and atmosphere, this is the place to go!

1  Thank dmelonas
Reviewed June 5, 2019 via mobile

I have visited Coffee Joint to buy some breakfast for my family, we had it at home. Croissants were fresh and extremely tasty, pastry with cheese were great! Coffee (Freddo espresso) was also great, they use illy coffee.
Both lady and gentleman who have served me are extremely friendly, I think Coffee Joint is a great place to have a tasty breakfast and start your day!

1  Thank nikmar76
Reviewed May 30, 2019 via mobile

The cafe/bakery is only a few blocks away from Acropolis Museum, and serves very good coffee drinks and breakfast. People at the cafe are very friendly and attentive. A lovely Greek woman makes breakfast food and pastries. I liked my Greek yogurt, fruits and honey. My husband enjoyed omelette with veggies. A perfect place to begin your day in Athens!

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed May 28, 2019

This place is so friendly and people very helpful and nice. Every day I went there for breakfast with my friends and always the service was wonderful. I would love to recommend this place because the atmosphere is amazing there!

Date of visit: May 2019