“Amazing Teacher”

Got a photo?
Add it.
SivaOm School Of Yoga
Reviewed February 6, 2018

Great teachers, and atmosphere. Perfect for a fresh start of the day, I´m very happy i found this place

Reviewed January 8, 2018

Siva Om School of Athens is a wonderful place for practicing traditional karma yoga!

Yoga Guru Siddhartha Shiv Khanna patiently and truthfully leads each one of us to discover his/her divine path!

Ioanna Gourni instructs the students in a blissful and kind way.

The chanting of Hindu madras brings peace to your soul!

Join the multicultural atmosphere of the school! Experience your unique physical, mental and spiritual awakening!

Reward yourself with this life present!

Reviewed November 6, 2017 via mobile

I can call this trip a perfect soul opener for me where I just found myself. All thanks to the founders of this beautiful venture SivaOm that is transforming so many lives in Athens with the help of traditional Yoga.

1  Thank 445nishant01
Reviewed November 6, 2017

Sivaom School of Yoga is a place where you not just learn yoga but can go indepth into what it really stands for, its roots, its benefits etc etc. The place will widen your horizons and you will feel enriched after every visit.

1  Thank achyut26
See more reviews
Reviewed November 5, 2017 via mobile

Well, I have known Yog Guru Siddharth Shiv Khanna for over 14 years now and have gained a tremendous amount of knowledge about Yoga, Meditation and Spirituality from him. He has shown me the right path, the right way of doing things... from my daily chores to my professional and personal life.

A great listener who wouldn’t have to choose the right words before saying... it’s the calmness and enlightened soul within him that would give one the answers to every question.

I have to really thank him for making my life easier with his simple words and showing me the real side of me. What I am today, doing well in all aspects of my life... I have to give guruji the credit for the same.

Once he holds your hand, he keeps holding onto you till you have attained and understood the path to righteousness and eventually moksha.

1  Thank Tushar M