“Calm Mind, Body And Soul”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
SivaOm School Of Yoga
Reviewed November 5, 2017 via mobile

Well, I have known Yog Guru Siddharth Shiv Khanna for over 14 years now and have gained a tremendous amount of knowledge about Yoga, Meditation and Spirituality from him. He has shown me the right path, the right way of doing things... from my daily chores to my professional and personal life.

A great listener who wouldn’t have to choose the right words before saying... it’s the calmness and enlightened soul within him that would give one the answers to every question.

I have to really thank him for making my life easier with his simple words and showing me the real side of me. What I am today, doing well in all aspects of my life... I have to give guruji the credit for the same.

Once he holds your hand, he keeps holding onto you till you have attained and understood the path to righteousness and eventually moksha.

1  Thank Tushar M