Review Highlights
I’ve been practicing for six years now and I highly recommend that shala.

Although I came only for two days I extended to another one because Aris have been one of the most... read more

Reviewed December 31, 2021
Miquelmvm
via mobile
Best place to practice Ashtanga Yoga in Athens

Ashtanga Yoga Athens is a sufficient, organised and spacious shala with great feel, plenty of air... read more

Reviewed September 26, 2018
atouloumi
Athens, Greece
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 28, 2017 via mobile

I planned the visit to Aris's shala months ago with my holiday trip and it was beyond expectations. I love practicing while traveling because once in a while you can refresh your Astanga practice, see things differently than usual. Aris is attentive to his students but very strict too, you can't be "lazy" around him. He has special adjustments that focus on bandhas, making it very tangible. There's more i could say about his teaching but the best way is you come and experience it yourself. Btw, the sign is a bit hidden so try to look for it.

1  Thank 454buin
Reviewed September 27, 2017

I am so excited to be able to attend their classes. Aris is the fantastic head trainer and founder of the Ashtanga Yoga Athens Shala. This school follows the traditional way things are done in Ashtanga Yoga. This means you will receive the correct adjustments and huge experience of teachers to guide you properly through asanas. This shala is for those who do want to learn and practice yoga, through Ashtanga Yoga.

1  Thank AGreekAdventure
Reviewed September 13, 2017 via mobile

When looking to practice Ashtanga as it truly is, the shala will feel like home! Safe, responsible, warm, real! Great guidance and care.