“Lovely spot with great coffee and food!”
Review of If Espresso Bar

If Espresso Bar
Ranked #226 of 3,071 Restaurants in Athens
Neighborhood: Thissio / Makriyanni
Description: Familiar place with beautiful decoration... Friendly staff, nice music, two minutes walking from Acropolis Metro station. From 07.30 in the morning till late @ night. Speciality Coffee , Breakfast , Brunch , Special Menu , Drinks and Cocktails. Always under the sounds of 60's , 70's , 80's and 90's sometimes played on RECORDS. Free WiFi - Free Powerbanks - Non Smoking - Air Condition.
Reviewed December 20, 2018

Came here for coffee and have gone back multiple times! We had a delicious breakfast and love the ambiance in there.

Date of visit: December 2018
nikolasspathis, Υπεύθυνος Δημοσίων Σχέσεων at If Espresso Bar, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2019

so much !!! We d to see you again

Reviewed October 24, 2018 via mobile

What a great place to stop for coffee, breakfast or lunch! The staff are extremely friendly and super helpful! The coffee is delicious and the food is of a high quality. Thanks!!

Date of visit: October 2018
nikolas s, Υπεύθυνος Σχέσεων με Πελάτες at If Espresso Bar, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2018

We...Thank you so much !!!
Many many from ☀️

Reviewed October 22, 2018 via mobile

AWESOME coffee shop/bar. Beautiful decor, and incredible hand crafted cocktails.
The owner was the nicest Man and made me and my best friend feel very comfortable during our time there. Definitely recommend. It is a short walking distance from The Acropolis!

Date of visit: August 2018

Our pleasure to see you again

Reviewed September 27, 2018 via mobile

We are coming back tomorrow. This place has an incredible atmosphere, starting with a really cool dining area with great music. Apparently the owner is a famous DJ in Greece and creates custom playlists that are blended together. My wife and I danced our way through our meal! Oh and the meal... SO GOOD!!! I had the Greek Yogurt with fruit, honey and nuts... I couldn’t tell if it was honey or drool dripping out of my mouth it was so good. My wife had a delicious stacked omelette with ham, veggies and seasoned potatoes around the side. We both ordered coffee and they were perfect. Our waitress was sweet and made us fall in love with the place right away. Stop by this place for breakfast if you get the chance, you won’t be disappointed!

Date of visit: September 2018
nikolas s, Υπεύθυνος Δημοσίων Σχέσεων at If Espresso Bar, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2018

Thank you very much! Your feedback is greatly appreciated!
We r waiting 4u today !!! We d love to be with u again...

Reviewed September 27, 2018 via mobile

This breakfast seriously impressed me!
First, the coffee is delicious. The service is impeccable and when our server told everything on the menu was delicious, I doubted. But, after this meal, I believe her.
The IF omelete was huge and delicious- jam packed with veggies and ham and the cream and cream cheese pulled out all the rich flavors. My husband got the Yogurt Mus and it too was the best yogurt dish we have ever had.
Service is great, we had the sweetest waitress!
Plus, the place is owned by one of Greece’s best DJs so the music is a fun and eclectic mix across decades. 10/10 recommend this place if you are in Athens!

Date of visit: September 2018
nikolas s, Υπεύθυνος Δημοσίων Σχέσεων at If Espresso Bar, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2018

It was our great pleasure to have you in our establishment! Comments like yours makes us try our best!