Book In Advance

from $256.75
More Info
from $256.75
More Info
All reviews day tour monemvasia peloponnese interests loutraki olympia greece sites
Selected filters
Reviewed August 31, 2018 via mobile

This is a wonderful off the beaten track day tour that offers everything - a chance to relax in the hot spas with optional extras, a taste of homely Greek food, and spectacular views and sightseeing. The personalized service from Eric ensures that the visitor's needs are met. Highly recommended!

Date of experience: August 2018
EricCauchi, Owner at Eternal Greece, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2018

Thank you very much indeed, Athena! It was a great pleasure to meet you and to contribute to the tour.

Reviewed February 14, 2018 via mobile

Just completed 12 day self-drive itinerary planned by Eric Cauchi of Eternal Greece.
His personalized service booking the hotels and renting the car made this mother-daughter trip easy and enjoyable. His attentiveness to our interests and responsiveness to our suggested modifications were most appreciated. Because we were traveling off-season, his expertise helped us secure accommodations that were open in the winter. He also booked superb, professional guides for Athens city tour & the Acropolis, Delphi and Olympia. We did our research, too, so as not to miss additional adventures as we travelled through the Peloponnese. We highly recommend including The Mani in your trip and in fact would have preferred a little extra time to explore Kardamyli further and perhaps found time to go to Monemvasia. We lucked out with the weather in February, only 2 days of rain ... one on a driving day and one when we spent the day inside being pampered at the Loutraki Thermal Spa followed by an excellent meal at Taverna Efrosinos , both activities recommended by Eric. If you want a personalized trip planner/concierge, we highly recommend Eric and Eternal Greece! Efharisto, Eric!!

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed September 26, 2017

The tour I undertook with Eternal Greece was great - we covered a large number of UNESCO sites in a relatively short space of time, with time spent at each site tailored to my interests. The accommodation also met all expectations, so all in all this was an outstanding experience from which I gained a greater appreciation of Greek history and culture. Thank you Eternal Greece.

Date of experience: September 2017
EricCauchi, Owner at Eternal Greece, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2017

Thank you so much, Silva!

Meeting you was a genuine pleasure and so was adapting and executing the programme so as to best reflect your requirements and interests.

All best wishes,

Eric

Reviewed September 9, 2017

In May 2017, friends (3 couples) came to visit me in Greece. Although Greek myself and although I have troubled extensively in my country, I decided that a much better option than us renting cars and travelling around would be to all travel together to the archaeological sites which they were so interested to see, with a guide who could explain all the history better than I could.
I had heard about Eternal Greece and so I contacted them in Greece and asked them if they could organize a trip for our little group. Well, Eric could not have organized a better tour for us. We visited all the places my friends were interested in, our guide was very knowledgeable, the hotels where we stayed could not have been better and Eric was an amazing tour leader. Everything ran smoothly and because of his love and enthusiasm for the land and the people, he made everyone fall in love with Greece. And made me even prouder of my roots than I was before!!!
May was definitely a good time for travelling. Not too hot and nature so beautiful with all the flowers and fruit trees.
Also not as crowded as in the summer months.
We all had a wonderful time! If you are thinking of travelling to Greece, I would highly recommend the services of this excellent travel company. My idea of asking them to plan our holiday could not have been a better one. Thanks sooo much Eric!!

Date of experience: May 2017
1  Thank surya77
EricCauchi, Owner at Eternal Greece, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2017

Dear Saisurya,

Thank you very much for your kind words. It is always a genuine pleasure to be of service, not least to people who are as keenly interested in the endless, inspiring facets of the wonderful land that is Greece as yourself and your friends.

Having met you all has been a both a pleasure and a privilege.

All best wishes,

Eric

Reviewed September 7, 2017

Mr. Eric C B Cauchi, the director of Eternal Greece arranged a superb Athens Day Tour comprising the National Archaeological Museum, a city tour, and the Acropolis Museum for my family which took approximately five hours. Mr. Cauchi personally came to our hotel promptly on schedule as arranged with an expert, highly qualified, and fluent guide, Ms. Georgia Papadoploulou, and we were transported in a comfortable chauffered air conditioned mini van for our tour. We had Mr. Cauchi's contact information so we could reach him at any time. Our guide was very friendly and informative and we enjoyed her company and scholarly presentation. She really loves what she does, and she made the trip a fascinating journey into the past, as well as the present. We would recommend Mr. Cauchi for his politeness, professional manner, and excellent care and concern that we should be happy with our tour in every respect. He also followed up to make sure that everything was to our satisfaction, which it was. Most highly recommended!

Date of experience: August 2017
EricCauchi, Owner at Eternal Greece, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2017

Dear Dr Klein, thank you very much indeed for your kind words. Meeting you and your good family was a genuine pleasure, as was tailoring and organising the tour. Your appreciation goes a long way in encouraging us to continue providing our very best services.

Eric Cauchi