The Lekka 10 apartments #2 is a perfect combination of comfort and price with an ideal terrace, a very friendly owner, an amazing central Athens location, and all of the amenities required to make an Athens stay comfortable and enjoyable for a couple or a single traveler.
- The building security is very good and the electronic key system used to gain access to the apartments as well as into individual units is a huge plus in such a large and busy city at Athens.
- The kitchen is small yes, but it is very manageable and it is stocked with things that one needs to make it workable and easy to maintain.
- The terrace is simply wonderful and it has comfortable furniture to enjoy coffee with the birds in the morning or for a relaxing afternoon frappé.
- The bed is so very comfortable and has nice sheets and plenty of pillows. There is also plenty of storage and a room safe for your use to protect your things.
- The A/C works wonderfully should Athens deliver a heat wave and this is important.
- The flat screen TV works well, the WiFi works beautifully and really, for an affordable and perfectly located studio apartment, there is not much more one needs!
Five perfect days calling Lekka 10 apartments #2 home for my partner and I was a very positive experience and one that we would gladly replay, and shall, as we return to Athens again in the spring.
We have stayed at many hotels in Athens' Plaka, all of them minutes away from Syntagma Square just as Lekka 10 apartments #2 is, and we have paid far more per night than at this apartment, AND this was by far the most comfortable, AND the most clean, AND the most well maintained of all, AND it had a kitchen, AND it had a terrace, AND it happened to be the most affordable as well.
After thirty days traveling in Greece's Peloponnese this trip, our stay in Athens was excellent and in large part because of the comfort afforded us by the Lekka 10 apartments #2. Our many long walks and our exploring the City's vast antiquities, including sites and museums, was made possible because of our fine accommodations.
Thank you to Apostolia, the very considerate and kind owner, who even after having just delivered a new baby, made a special point to have her father meet us upon our arrival and assist us getting all of our things into the apartment. She sent very clear instructions for the apartment and is very quick to reply to any questions or requests before arrival and throughout your stay.
This is a perfect place to stay, in a perfect location, in a perfect city, that anyone could enjoy...!!! Efkaristó polí.