Acropolis Ami Boutique Hotel
$150
$243
$193
  • Pool
All reviewsrooftop barminute walkwithin walking distancebig balconybreakfast is servedrooms are smallfloor roomstayed here for nightsside streetblue linetop floorthe breakfast areaathens airportpublic transportationan amazing viewhotel staffmain sites
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 17, 2013

Good hotel in a good place. With nice breakfast. The staff is very friendly (especially the girl at the roof bar). The rooms are clean, and big (they move me to another, big one). They helped me with a lot of locations in the city (I mean the staff is very competent). Its a great hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Lachezar_Mehomiyski
Reviewed September 12, 2013

My friend and I only stayed there overnight. The staff were very friendly. The location was close to the train station, only one ride from the airport. I rolled my traveling bag uphill for about 30 meters up. It wasn't that bad. Otherwise, I would still recommend it to everyone.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 11, 2013

While this hotel is only about a 10 minute walk away from the Acropolis and lively Plaka, my friend and I qualify our night at this hotel as scary. To begin with our taxi driver could not find the hotel as it is so hidden at the top of a steep alley. The hotel looks decent from the outside, but you notice, as soon as you come in, that it is old and needs a lot of work. Our room was right under the rooftop bar, people were coming in and out and walking in front of our room all night long - drunk, talking loud - it was hard to sleep. The "safe" provided was simply a lockable box on the floor (not actually hidden or attached to the floor or furniture in any way). The deco of the room was very strange. We walked back from Plaka at around 11 pm at night and were extremely scared... not well lit, weird people hanging out on the street around the hotel, we actually took a detour because of these people and ended up running and screaming back to the hotel.
So overall, do not book there unless you are on a tight budget and are not 2 girls alone.

Only positives: the barman at the rooftop bar, the rooftop bar, the view from the rooftop bar and the proximity to the Acropolis and tourist area.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank emilieno22
Reviewed September 4, 2013

The service, rooms and roof top bar were fantastic. It's only a short walk away from the plaka and the acropolis which make it easy to get around. Watch out for the elevator though, it only holds two people in it comfortably.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed September 4, 2013

We found the lady at reception very friendly and helpful. The beds were very comfortable and a nice rooftop breakfast was provided. We could leave our bags in reception the next day whilst using the free internet in the lobby. I booked through the internet and got a great price. The hotel is situated a short stroll from the Acropolis also.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple