Open today: 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM

from $47.32
More Info
from $47.32
More Info
All reviews bike tour demos bikes sights company
Selected filters
Reviewed November 6, 2016

I was dubious about bicycling in Athens in the hot sun and traffic of early September, but it was a delightful surprise. For a start, a great part of the route was in the shade, and on top of that most of it was traffic free. There were some sign posts, but I would have found it difficult on my own not to lose my way, and Demos was an excellent guide, informative, considerate and not too rapid! We ended in the Niarchos park, very pleasant surroundings and interesting new buildings. And we came back to central Athens by tram, just to be really lazy. Highly recommended.

5  Thank rh687
Reviewed October 22, 2016

My wife and I have visited Athens many times and by far the "Roll in Athens" bicycle tour we took on September 22, 2016 was the very best. Our tour guide Dimosthenis was most knowledgable, articulate, and caring. We spent 4 hours bicycling around the perimeter of the Acropolis. This was quite a large vehicle-free area assessable only by walking or bicycling. We visited numerous rare ancient historical sites which we have never before seen. The bicycles were new, high quality, easy to handle and comfortable. We had a most wonderful enjoyable and learning day; all the while getting great exercise and burning 1,000 calories each in the bargain!!
We highly recommend this tour.
Robert and Denise Galluscio
Hudson, New York

7  Thank dennygalluscio
Reviewed October 21, 2016

Cycling at night really opened up the city for me! History and a sense of the interlinking of art, architecture, and change really enhanced the understanding of what has and is going on. This is to share my enthusiasm and endorsement for the delights and fun of Roll in Athens. On a gentle night cycle tour with the animated and personable Demos, we were able to cover a significant part of central Athens while staying safely on the sidewalk and out of harms way. The pace was easy enough to absorb the different neighbourhoods, the commentary was tailored, andthe city past and present came alive. Our friendly and enthusiastic guide made all the difference.

I would unreservedly recommend Roll in Athens to all!

Date of experience: October 2016
7  Thank david k
Reviewed October 15, 2016

During my 6 days stay in Athens I had 3 tours booked with Roll in Athens: a walking tour with Kostas, the City to the Sea cycling tour with Lenia and the City Highlights cycling tour with Dimos. I'm very happy that I had these tours as they made my stay more pleasant. It would have been a shame to go to Athens and not to have a guide to tell me things about everything I saw there and also not to ride around the city and to discover it. With the help of Roll in Athens I had the chance to see more of Athens than I could have seen by myself or by walking around the city. All my 3 tours were great, full of useful info and details about Athens and it's history and also full of fun as Lenia, Dimos and Kostas are very nice people, friendly and hospitable. I enjoyed their company very much and I really felt like I'm with friends and not with someone that is simply doing his job. I would highly recommend Roll in Athens to anyone visiting Athens.

6  Thank Catalin G
Reviewed October 12, 2016

We took the City to Sea Bike Tour on the last day of our holiday in Athens in early September. The weather was not too hot and the bikes were in great condition making our tour a safe and a very enjoyable experience. From Monastiraki Square and the Ancient Agora in the historic centre of Athens, along the train tracks and the legendary Ilissos river, and through the newly built Opera House to the Flisvos Marina our tour was a journey in time and space combining modern and ancient elements. Our guides, Dimos and Lenia, were very knowledgeable, friendly and a great companion! They introduced us to various aspects of the city of Athens and answered all our questions. Our tour ended with drinks and snacks overlooking the Acropolis from the roof terrace of the office’s premises. A scene of breathtaking beauty and an ideal location for reflecting on the day’s experience and our wonderful holiday in Athens! The City to Sea Bike is a great value for money and we would recommend it to everyone who would prefer to experience Athens as a guest rather than a mere tourist.

Many thanks to the Roll in Athens team for your great hospitality!

Lydia and Stefano (from Italy)

7  Thank Lydiatraveler