“So cute, Very Peaceful”

Ranked #2 of 233 Coffee & Tea in Athens
Neighborhood: Thissio / Makriyanni
Neighborhood: Thissio / Makriyanni
Reviewed May 2, 2019 via mobile

A comfortable place for a reprieve of the tourist bustle of Athens. Tucked away in the shadow of the Acropolis and around the corner from the Acropolis museum, you can enjoy bites, sweet, and drinks (alcoholic, non, hot, cold). Make some time to let your feet and mind rest where the locals go.

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed April 26, 2019

Charming little cafe with juices, good coffe and deserts, we had two lattes and they brought little cookies with them and literary bookmarks, sat there listening to canaries singing in their cage, books available for purchase, cushions on the seats, very cosy and charming, coffee was made fresh and was great!

Reviewed April 17, 2019 via mobile

This perfect little bookstore is easy to miss because it’s nestled in a residential neighborhood. Finding it will feel so wonderful. I received great service and bought a limited edition Cavafy. The apple pie and brownie we’re so delicious!

Reviewed April 17, 2019 via mobile

In my life, living in seven countries on three continents, this is the best café that I know.
It has a spritual cousin in Montreal, no big surprise as to me, these two cities (at least to me) share so many similarities.
Enough said; fabulous place. If in Athina, don't miss it.

Reviewed April 8, 2019 via mobile

I had just came down from the Acropolis and needed a cold drink and a snack. This coffeeshop/bookshop was the perfect thing. I got a freshly brewed green iced tea with honey and the lemon tart. There was wifi and plenty of outdoor and indoor seating. It was quite busy when I arrived so I sat at the bar, but it I loved it none the less.