“Best Gyros”

Ranked #9 of 25 Quick Bites in Athens
Neighborhood: Makrygianni
Neighborhood: Makrygianni
Reviewed May 16, 2019

We tried a bunch of different food here, since the prices were so reasonable. The pork gyro was by far the best one we had all trip. It's a good lunch spot, it's quick, good prices, and delicious options.

Date of visit: May 2019
1  Thank michaelaf2323

Reviewed March 25, 2019 via mobile

I got a falafel wrap which was pretty good. As it's very close to the acropolis the prices are higher than in other areas but still pretty good.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed March 15, 2019 via mobile

The title says it all! Super tasty gyros wraps (and other food, but we were after gyros wraps), cheap and friendly staff. Great for quick bite at lunch.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed December 28, 2018

I keep coming back when I visit Athens and consider it the Best in its kind.

This very small takeaway is right at Aeropagitou street and you would probably come across a long queue but the service is exceptional. After you try their cuisine you will agree that the food was well worth the wait.

We had the chicken souvlaki and twice I had the Kebab Adana because I returned the next day too. As for the tastes, I judge, here I found the authentic Kebab tastes. You will be amazed with their fried potatoes too. I am sure you will not find similar!

There are benches out front, but you can also request to have your order packed.

Date of visit: November 2018
2  Thank greekcypriot2009
Reviewed October 17, 2018

Went here today to try the Chicken Souvlaki but it wasn’t as good as I expected. Maybe because the pork ones just taste better from each place. Will stick with the pork ones from now on.

Date of visit: October 2018