“we loved it”

Ranked #124 of 2,577 Restaurants in Athens
Cuisines: Greek, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Pangrati
Description: Mystic is an all day dink & food place!Our aim is to promote healthy nutrition by using the highest quality ingredients from local small traders and organic farms! We use Organic cannabis Sativa in most of our Mystic recipes! We offer special "mezedes" such as goat dishes (as traditionally cooked in Samothrace), accompanied by Cretan raki, coctails with herbs & espresso with cannabis aroma. Selected music is played.
Reviewed December 16, 2013

we stayed in athens one day and my cousin who is married to a greek guy took us there
nice friendly and very good pizza
nice area, good spot then we walked to the athens acropolis museim

Reviewed December 2, 2013

Last visited in Sept 13. Ate here again on 25th Nov. Still fabulous pizza and decent quaffing red to go with it. There are some nice popular bars in the same pedestrian street so it's well worth a visit. Next time I'm in Athens I'll be back for more. Restaurant was a bit quiet but I got there quite early so not unexpected and it was filling up as I left.

2  Thank Simon L
Reviewed November 25, 2013

When I am bored to cook and i need something to order my first choice is always Mystic! I like the menu, the taste, the ingredients and its never fatty! Keep up the good work!

1  Thank angelikip
Reviewed November 10, 2013

As a gluten-free vegetarian this was a great find! Lots of options on the menu, both meaty and vegetarian. Friendly service although they overcharged us by 8 euros (only found out afterwards).

Reviewed November 8, 2013

Great organic pizza, thin and crispy, as it ought to be, but the real surprise is the pasta. My personal favorite is the Mystic Jamal sauce with fresh vegetables and spicy Tabasco. They also have a great chocolate souffle with stevia (not sugar) for the health- conscious. Prices are quite fair and the environs, rather cosy.