“The best pizza”

Ranked #265 of 2,420 Restaurants in Athens
Cuisines: Greek, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Pangrati
Description: Mystic is an all day dink & food place!Our aim is to promote healthy nutrition by using the highest quality ingredients from local small traders and organic farms! We use Organic cannabis Sativa in most of our Mystic recipes! We offer special "mezedes" such as goat dishes (as traditionally cooked in Samothrace), accompanied by Cretan raki, coctails with herbs & espresso with cannabis aroma. Selected music is played.
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Very nice little restaurant. I've been there twice. Pasta and pizza were delicious! Portions are very big. Free glass of water for every visitor and a piece of chocolate:) If you are in Athens, you should visit this place!

Reviewed January 29, 2013 via mobile

eat spirulina tagliatelle and be happy! good value, hi quality food. owner babis seeks for the best brands and ingredients. Strongly recommended

2  Thank Billie K
Reviewed January 21, 2013

I had a very fresh Greek salad and the Jamaican pizza, both were superb. The salad came with triangles of complementary bread to the side. The pizza had wholemeal base and a generous topping. The waitress brough us two large glasses of water (free of charge) while we were browsing the English menu and was very attentative. I'd go there again if I ever get the chance.

Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

Stayed a week in Athens and went twice to Mystic, one time alone and the other time went with my girlfriend, twice I had pizza and wow it was just too delicious! The place is very nice and the staff were kind and its not very expensive.

First place I would go to eat if I went again!

Reviewed December 12, 2012

Wonderful place on a sloping street, with straight-up stunning pizzas.

Friendly and relaxed, there's a very laid back approach to customers but not to service which was great throughout

Chen, London