“Perfect place for Brunch and Coffee”
Review of Spiti Mas

Spiti Mas
Ranked #52 of 3,068 Restaurants in Athens
Neighborhood: Psirri / Gazi
Description: Spiti mas is a space for you to eat and drink like at home. Located in the center of Athens in Psirri, you can find us on the ground floor of the Live in Athens, short stay apartments. The team welcomes you warmly and serves you from the kitchen to the living room, the bedroom and the “balcony” clean tastes at affordable prices and exceptional ingredients.
Reviewed May 20, 2019 via mobile

Perfectly located cafe with fantastic breakfast and brunch options.

I reccommend the Spiti Mas Breakfast with a Greek coffee!

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed May 17, 2019 via mobile

Vegetarian Omelette and it was so fresh and filling, went well with the freshly squeezed lemonade and ginger!

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

Loved it!! Amazing food, huge portions!! Try the spiti mas breakfast. It was recommended and amazing.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed April 8, 2019 via mobile

Is a nice place.We order a omellet. The ingredients was fresh and the taste was good,but I think we pay a lot for this dish.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed April 4, 2019

Ambiance: I had to eat outside because indoors was full but I was able to appreciate its hipster, alternative decor. Good music was playing, I pulled out Shazam.

Food: I got the Live in Athens Vegetarian Breakfast and it was the best brunch I've ever had. Quite a lot of food.

Service: Staff was extremely warm and friendly however my food did take a while to come out. My friends dishes came out significantly faster, they told us our food wouldn't come out at the same time beforehand though.

Date of visit: March 2019