Open today: 8:00 PM - 4:00 AM
Review Highlights
Heavy metal madness

Celebrated my birthday here and will definitely be back. Honest beer drinking and sing along rock... read more

Reviewed April 19, 2019
kamasotra
Athens, Greece
via mobile
Wowser

What an amazing place! Great music, fab decor and great staff! Refreshing place for the area it’s... read more

Reviewed August 23, 2018

from $43.59
from $25.22
from $75.71
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 23, 2018 via mobile

What an amazing place! Great music, fab decor and great staff!
Refreshing place for the area it’s in!

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed June 20, 2018 via mobile

I went there to charge my phone. The music was loud, the bartender was feeling the music witch was super good, edned up drinking drinks for couple of hours! Next time im going im playing billiard!

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed May 30, 2018

I have never left this place sober!!! :P
Good times!! Excellent music! And the people are great !! :)

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed May 18, 2018 via mobile

I had a really good time in intrepid bar during my stay in Athens. Good fun, good music, cold beer and the staff are really great. I highly recommend and for sure I'll be back

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed April 11, 2018

This is a metal bar in Gazi area. You can expect good music, good drinks and friendly staff there. There is also a pool. I haven't been there many times but my experience is positive all in all.

Date of experience: December 2017