“Cute café but need some improvement”
Review of Bliss Cafe Restaurant - CLOSED

Bliss Cafe Restaurant
Cuisines: Healthy, Cafe, Fusion
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Plaka
Description: Bliss Cafe offers a small but good variety of different cuisines of the world... Gluten, sugar and lactose free options, as well as vegan...Are served In both drinks and food... Also you can find juices and smoothies with super foods and healthy fresh salads during summer and tasty soups during winter
Reviewed August 26, 2013

As a vegan, I had hard time in Northern Greece. That's why I am not going to complain a lot about this place. I had a tasty smoothie (apple,banana,pineapple and ginger), and noodles with vegetables (although there was very few veggies in it). The service was quite fast, the waiter was helpful with my diet. The music was nice, toilet clean. I liked it. We paid 28 euros for two people, not that expensive i guess

Reviewed February 3, 2013

The atmosphere is great and vibrant. The location is great and gives you a nice break from the business of Athens. I have only had coffee at this place. I think it is overpriced for a self-service cafe.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

I wanted to visit Pure Bliss for a long time.Today it was the day to do so.
I had lunch there with my boyfriend today. I found the menu quite expensive,however i thought the portions would be big and a good value for money.I'm not sure if they were.
Let's put things in order!!

What i liked about it:

-Location!It's close to Syntagma square and still a better choice than other coffe shops around.
-Decoration.Quite perfect.
-Fast service.
-Amazingly clean bathrooms with towels(no paper).
-I didn't see anyone smoking around me.

What i didn't like about it:
-The food seemed quite tasteless.I haven't eaten anything organic again (at least i think i haven't) but if organic means tasteless then i shouldn't. It wasn't that bad,but there was no salt and my club sandwich was quite dry. It was black bread with turkey,cheese,lettuce and tomato. Fries were nice but no salt at all. I wanted to ask the waitress to bring us salt and pepper but she wasn't anywhere around us.
-The waitress. I think it was a bad day for her but maybe it's her style.
-They serve bio soft drinks and charge them 3,5 euro. I find it really expensive,especially when it accompanies food. It's a cafe-restaurant and if the price was lower they wouldn't make profit,however it's always possible to charge less for soft drinks when you serve them to restaurant customers.

We will go back and give them another chance since i have heard good comments.Maybe we will visit for a dessert or tea.

Reviewed November 9, 2012 via mobile

Nice place but overpriced. Very few veggie options. Had the sandwhich with the grilled vegetables, and nice mixed juice and a very fresh salad. I don't know why this place is promoted as vegetarian. There was no raw dessert as they keep advertising that day.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

This cafe is hidden in one of Athens center small street. It looks small but it in fact it more that meets the eye. Seating options are offered depending on your mood like chairs, pillows or benches. One can easily find something to like in the menu. A variety of desserts, fresh juices, main dishes with gluten free options, vegetarian-vegan-raw vegan options. Some items are a bit overpriced but well worth to try them. It is not very noisy and you can also buy beutiful tea sets and other small things. Just lovely!

1  Thank Vicky C