Open today: 9:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
Sunrise over Athens with a superb photo masterclass

Reviewed today
Karyn B
Brisbane, Australia
Surprise Proposal in Athens!

Vasilis is an artist who puts his heart in his work. He was so passionate about making our special... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Marco D

All reviews photo tour professional photographer photo shoot beautiful photos techniques lens capture beginners marathon nature parts highlights acropolis greece
Selected filters
Reviewed today

I could not have asked for a better introduction to Athens and its unparalleled photographic opportunities. Every moment of this experience was a delight, from Vasilis’s clear and proactive communications and commentary to his generosity, warmth, patience and expertise. Exceptional.

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed June 8, 2019 via mobile

Vasilis and his son Ezra are both people who are very personable and genuine. My husband and I were on a babymoon and wanted to do a casual photo shoot around Acropolis. Valisis and Ezra walked us around and found amazing spots that were artistic and truly an experience.
You would never feel uncomfortable and he directed us well and caught photos that resonates who we are. The whole experience I didn’t feel pressured we were both comfortable during the shoot. They give 100% of their attention to details and each photo matters! They are people that we would love to invite for a dinner and be around with a good crowd.

Date of experience: June 2019
PhotoWalks i, Owner at Photo Walks in Athens, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2019

Renda & Viloune, thank you for your such nice words! We also both enjoyed your personalities and our time together! Thank you for being so kind and cooperative. We hope the photo-memories we created for you will be always cherished!
All best wishes!

Reviewed May 14, 2019 via mobile

My family had a wonderful time with Mr. Vasilis and his assistant, he is a great photographer and made all of us feel comfortable during our photo tour.
He made my teenage daughter feel like a magazine cover model.
Great job.

Date of experience: May 2019
PhotoWalks i, Owner at Photo Walks in Athens, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2019

I am always happy to see my guests receive the best service I can possibly provide! And you and your family deserved it!
Thank you for your kind words!
You are all aways welcome back!
Vasilis

Reviewed March 19, 2019 via mobile

A “must do” experience in Athens, if you like photography. You don’t even have to be amazing at it, Vasilis will patiently explain everything you need to know to take the best pictures. He even helped me with my camera settings and allowed me to shoot pictures with his (awesome) lens! I will remember it fondly.

Date of experience: March 2019
PhotoWalks i, Owner at Photo Walks in Athens, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2019

I am very happy Rafal you have enjoyed your time with Photo Walks in Athens!
Thank so much for your review!

Reviewed February 27, 2019 via mobile

I have never hired a professional photographer because I thought it was not necessary.
But Vasilis was recommended to me by a friend and since I'm open to new experiences I gave it a try and I'm very happy that I did!
It's one thing for an amateur to take decent photos, and another for a professional to take experienced ones! An average person's photos lack creativity, the element of surprise and artistic sensitivity.
Vasilis gave us such a unique souvenir of our trip with wonderful shots at touristic spots and not-so-touristic spots without being kitsch.
From the beginning Vasilis made us feel like we were his friends and not just his clients.
We had so much fun and thanks to him we had a privileged experience of Athens that went beyond a simple tour of the top 5 sites of Athens.
Instead of taking 500 photos on my own that look kinda the same and no different than the photos of 30 million tourists thats come to Greece, I would do it again and leave with fewer and more meaningful shots.

Date of experience: February 2019
VasilisG43, Owner at Photo Walks in Athens, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2019

Thank you, Aya for your kind words! I am very pleased to see you have enjoyed your experience!
You are welcome back anytime!

Reviewed October 27, 2018

The photo walk was definitely one of our highlights of our trip. Vasilis and his assist were awesome to work with. They made us feel like celebrities walking around the city. Our shots were authentic and captured not only our beauty but Athens’ uniqueness. I highly recommend a photo walk in Athens if you are looking to do something out of the ordinary and have memorable beautiful pictures. We were also given restaurant and bar recommendations that were excellent which was the icing on the cake!

Date of experience: October 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
VasilisGermanis, Owner at Photo Walks in Athens, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2018

It was so enjoyable meeting you two and having you in one of my Photo Walks!
I am very happy you have enjoyed the whole experience and that you had a good time in my city!

You are always welcome back on one of your (I wish many) future anniversaries!

Thank you for your kind words...