“The best restaurant in 900 km radios!!”
Review of Spondi

Spondi
Ranked #51 of 3,971 Restaurants in Athens
Cuisines: French
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Pangrati
Zagreb, Croatia
“The best restaurant in 900 km radios!!”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

This is a very good restaurant, and value for money in its own league. It has two Michelin stars and I had my humble opinion it deserves third.
I had meals in three star properties which are far behind Spondi.

• Visited May 2013

• Turkish first
Charleston
“Over the top amazing”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

My wife and I were trying to pick our favorite dish, but we couldn't. Each dish was as amazing as the last. Very romantic. Deserves its reputation as the best restaurant in Greece (not just Athens).

Visited April 2013
2 Thank RunningGatorDoc
Athens, Greece
“Amazing experience”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

This restaurant is among the most expensive places to eat in Athens but once you taste the dishes you understand why ! I tried there things I would not normally eat in any other place and I can say that I was more than satisfied. We had the tapas menu plus one soup. The beef was fantastic , so was the salmon but carbonara was rather dissappointing. I expected something more. The choice of the 2 wines was very nice. the dessert tasted like heaven.
I didn't like very much one of the waiters. I can say he was rather rude when we told him that we didn't want to replace one dish with another from the menu. The other waiters though we're very friendly. Another positive thing is that there is a seperate area where you can smoke.
If you can afford it I would definitely recommend a visit to this place !

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank maria-teogreece
Baltimore, Maryland
“Fabulous Setting, Amazing Meal”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

This was the absolute perfect meal for our last night in Athens. Impeccable service and a wonderful menu. The lovely outdoor setting added to our enjoyment.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank segdawn
Greece
“Best restaurant in Greece”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

I havent dine in every good restaurant in Greece but I m sure this is the best. Excellent sercive, nice setting and the new chef Angelos Lantos, after Arnault Bignon left, continues the restaurant's reputation. Unusual combinations that really work together, perfect bread and the desserts of Giorgos Platinos, the pastry chef, are divine, even better than most of the 3michelin star restaurants. I had 4 5 courses from which one was not to my likings. Be prepared for the bill. This is a 2 Michelin star restaurant.

• Visited September 2012