“Nothing Bad to Say - All GREAT!”
other travelers have booked this property
Suite 1 Suite 1
Suite 2
Suite 6
Suite 6
Screened in porch
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Jennifer...
Ohio
“Nothing Bad to Say - All GREAT!”
Reviewed June 14, 2016 for a stay in June 2016

I feel like I should find some fault so you know I'm a real person and not Pollyanna. This place was fantastic! Quiet, beautiful, clean, no bugs (inside - can't vouch for the oceanside outdoors to be bug free). Gorgeous marble and mahogany kitchen with everything you need, absolutely stunning bathroom with beautiful tiled shower and marble vanity. Two big ceiling fans plus an A/C unit kept us as cool as we wanted to be. Sheets and foam-topped mattress were unbelievably comfortable. The owners and the staff were all warm, helpful, kind, and accommodating, as well as friendly. The dogs were sweet and hilarious. The unit was well-insulated - we didn't hear anyone else ever, and even when we had the A/C off all day it was still cool when we returned in late afternoon. Since it's on a peninsula, it gets a good breeze even when everywhere else is hot. They even have a mango tree in the yard! If I had to find one bad thing to say, it would be that there are only a few sit-down restaurants in the immediate three mile radius. But they will even prepare meals for you if you would like, or of course you can buy food at a nearby grocery - we went to Brodie's and found everything we needed. My husband said it was the perfect "base camp", and he's right. Near the airport, convenient to downtown, and convenient to every other town you might want to visit in Belize. I really can't say enough good things about this place. I wish I had taken pictures, but I was too busy enjoying how great it was!

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Runner163
“Diamond in the ruff!”
Reviewed October 19, 2014 for a stay in January 2014
person found this review helpful

I went to belize for my birthday and stayed at The Bamboleo Inn. I had a fantastic time, the owners wer so accommodating which made my birthday one of the best I've had! Rooms wer extremely clean, very cozy and comfortable! I would recommend The Bamboleo Inn to anyone traveling to the beautiful Belize!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing