“Always great food and service!”
Review of Rainbow Restaurant

Rainbow Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 12 Restaurants in New Liskeard
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

Have eaten here many times and we are never disappointed by the food or the service.The meals are always freshly prepared.Great value for your money.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

While visiting the area decided to get lunch in town, spoke to the locals and they advised the Rainbow kitchen was a good place. While not overly fancy the food and service was good, if im ever around that area i'd certainly go back.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

When I asked local people to suggest a good restaurant that I could walk to from my hotel in downtown New Liskeard, they all recommended an Asian place, the Rainbow Restaurant. They were so right! It is a family-run business which looks rather modest, but it is impeccably clean and attractively painted in bright rainbow colours. The server was very welcoming and helped me to choose from the extensive menu, in which everything looked fantastic. My selection, shrimp and scallop green curry, was absolutely fresh and incredibly tasty, made even more enjoyable with a cold Tsing Tao beer! The portion was so generous, that I ate the leftovers for lunch the next day, and enjoyed it just as much the second time around.
If I lived closer, I would be a regular customer and aim to try every item on the menu!

2  Thank FoxT
Reviewed January 4, 2013

The name on the door of this restaurant is "Rainbow Kitchen" and the displaid phone number is 647-7555
We had dinner there on a Saturday night with 3 people. The restaurant was visited with a good amount of people but we could manage to find an empty table. We were greeted friendly and handed the menue immediately. The menue could be more self explanatory but offered a good choice of different menue styles. :-)
We shared an entre for 2 and had our own dinner plate each. The food was good tasting and seemed freshly prepared. The portion sizes were good and the prices sounded reasonable (we were invited, so I did not see the final bill).
We would defenetively go there again when in the area.

Reviewed November 28, 2011

The Best in the country!!! just wish was close by!