Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Simba Sea Trips tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Simba Sea Trips
from $145.01
from $138.41
from $145.01
from $138.41
2,590 results
All reviews phang nga phi phi sunrise tour james bond island fruit banana cake maya bay early start beat the crowds koh panyee cave exploring breakfast and lunch sunrise trip small group pileh lagoon floating village avoid the crowds highlight of our trip
Reviewed today via mobile

An unforgettable experience from a company that providing what she promises on it's website. Personally, I liked the trip to Phi-Phi islands. Memorable professional the local tour guide with unforgettable humour,followed by the speed boat captain and the crew assistant. Breakfast on an island without other travellers, snorkelling on the reef and lunch on an incredible beach, a bunch of people from different countries who were fortunate to choose this company.Always next to everyone for everything.That was why I choose the same company for my second tour to Phang Nga bay and beyond and I was rewarded for my choise.
Congratulations to everyone in this company because their behaviour and professionalism shows to everyone how a tourist business should operate.

PS.only one minus.They had only baby size t-shirts with the company logo and I wanted to buy one .

Thank you Simba and TripAdvisor.

Athanasios

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

Only one word to describe our Phi Phi tour: amazing.
From the very start we were so pleased with Simba staff and organization. Nice little breakfast waiting for us whilst being fully briefed on our trip ahead. Timely departure with an amazing and brand new speedboat. Patrick, our guide on Simba 6, cracking a joke or two and making us feel safe and entertained during a sunrise cruise to our first island destination where after a lazy stroll on a pristeen island Beach, we were catered with a tiptop picknick breakfast. Best banana cake I have ever tasted. Who's mom or Nan is baking this cake, I absolutely want the recipe. And so our trip went on. Snorkeling material was of great quality and the dive spot amazingly beautiful. Our guide must be a fish whisperer because he was capable of bringing and luring the most splendid fished towards us... I went snorkeling before but never was my dive so rich with species and sightings.
And on we went to the most magnificent bays and beaches, Patrick always entertaining us with stories, anecdotes and a well put joke.
When time for lunch we moored at yet another super beautiful beach to be offered a delicious and generous lunch. Great food and delicious fruits... As much as you could possibly eat.
It was a wonderful experience and am already looking forward to getting into one of Simba's other tours.
The best thing of all is that Simba tours leave 2 hours ahead of all the other tour companies. So instead of being met with a crowd, we had the exclusivity and luxury of being the first and only ones there...
One word of advice, if you want to book an island tour in Phuket, book Simba... 5 stars in my book. Thank you Simba crew for an unforgettable experience and giving me a taste of paradise.

1  Thank Simon D
Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

Great trip
Guide and boat were fantastic
Lunch at island was great
Overall a great experience
Would recommend highly

Date of experience: February 2019
simbaseatrips, Owner at Simba Sea Trips, responded to this reviewResponded yesterday

Dear Crankyoldtraveler,

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with Simba! We are so happy to hear that you thought the guide and crew were fantastic. It is wonderful to read that it was a great experience.

We hope to see you again at Simba.

Best regards,

Andrea

Simba Sea Trips

Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

This tour was well organised by Simba Sea Trips! They serve breakfast and provide fruit, snacks, drinks; wash your feet and clean your hands before you go on board. You get a lot of lovely views and scenes during this trip. I can strongly recommend this tour.

1  Thank sabrina-h-belgium
Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

We done the Phang Nga and beyond on the 11/02/19 and it was our second trip with Simba Sea Trips,it was a excellent day out,the Islands we visited were paradise,the views were great,the staff was very attentive,nothing was to much trouble,Harry our guide is very knowledgeable and good at what he does,the staff very helpful,taking pictures for you,supplying cold drinks throughout the whole trip,breakfast and a lovely cooked lunch on one of the Islands,the whole day was superb,we done the Phi Phi Islands on the 05/02/19 which was good,but myself and my husband preferred the Phang Nga and beyond much better,it was more adventurous,overall I would definitely recommend this company,you pay a little more,but you pay for what you get and this was top of the list,the service,the quality and good value.
Thankyou for a memorable day.

Liverpool,England

1  Thank greenfingers2017
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We took the Phang Nga and Beyond tour yesterday. It was all that they claimed it would be. The staff were very attentive to all the client's needs. They even changed the dressing on a client's injured leg twice! Food and drink were plentiful on the boat. The included lunch was good. Overall it was a very enjoyable day. Would recommend to anyone that was interested in visiting Phang Nga Bay.

Date of experience: February 2019
simbaseatrips, Owner at Simba Sea Trips, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Canada20192,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience of Simba. We are so pleased that you thought the tour was exceptional! Thanks for recommending us and we hope to see you again in the future.

Best regards,