This was the last stop on our honeymoon and was the 7 nights were absolutely perfect. We had no glitches from the moment we arrived till we left. We went for the pool villa which is well worth it. yes there isn't a lot of space in the room but was amble for us. We ate out a lot and also ate in the hotel restaurant. yes the food and drink is expensive but you do really get what you pay for. I would strongly recommend the thai night and also the fish night on the beach. absolute heaven. All the staff at Sala were great from the cleaners to the bar staff and restaurant. Thank yo so much Sala!!
the only thing I think the hotel would benefit from is to make a child resort. the last thing you want are screaming kids round the pool (personal preference) AC units in the room very loud
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SALA Samui Resort and Spa is a stunning deluxe pool villa resort on Koh Samui island, featuring private swimming pools in 53 out of 69 total villas and suites.At SALA Samui, a comfortable, relaxing ambiance is created by a harmonious blend of traditional Thai architecture with modern facilities and amenities. Friendly, well-trained staff pamper guests with professional, personalized service.Located on pristine Choeng Mon beach on the northeast corner of Koh Samui island, SALA Samui is just 15 minutes from the Samui airport, 20 minutes from Bo Phut's quaint Fisherman's Village, and only 15 minutes from Chaweng Beach shopping and nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Jetsetter and Despegar.com so you can book your SALA Samui Resort And Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sala Samui Resort And Hotel Koh Samui
- Sala Samui Hotel
- SALA Samui Resort And Spa Ko Samui/Choeng Mon