Let me start by saying, I am one of those traveler who annoys the hell out of the hotel am going to by bombarding them with querieseven before I come. Sala Samui was no exception. And this time as it was my honeymoon I was even more inquisitive. I added the GM Mr. Dick Simarro on linked and started aaking him queries about things I had eother heard or seen in reviews about the place. He very calmly answered my queries and was happy to take on anynother question that I had. His team took care of all my concerns and requests and they made me so comfortable that I didn't even review any other place in detail. I decided this was the place where I'd take my better half to on our honeymoon.
People let me assure you, it was the best decision I made. From the hospitality of the staff to the cleanliness of the rooms everything was as promised. The pictures on their website truly mirrored the actual resort itself. We were treated like kings and queens. Greeted with a smile every step of the way. The GM himself welcomed us as we were checking in at the front desk. Everything had a personal touch to it. I would recommend every couple to go to Sala Samui for your honeymoon. You won't regret it.
In the end I would like to thank the Sala Samui team for this wonderful memory. We promise you we will be back next year to celebrate our anniversary. You guys were absolutely amazing. We are sitting in the hotel lounge as we have a late flight, and honestly we don't feel like going..
Mr.and Mrs Nizam
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SALA Samui Resort and Spa is a stunning deluxe pool villa resort on Koh Samui island, featuring private swimming pools in 53 out of 69 total villas and suites.At SALA Samui, a comfortable, relaxing ambiance is created by a harmonious blend of traditional Thai architecture with modern facilities and amenities. Friendly, well-trained staff pamper guests with professional, personalized service.Located on pristine Choeng Mon beach on the northeast corner of Koh Samui island, SALA Samui is just 15 minutes from the Samui airport, 20 minutes from Bo Phut's quaint Fisherman's Village, and only 15 minutes from Chaweng Beach shopping and nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your SALA Samui Choengmon Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sala Samui Resort And Hotel Koh Samui
- Sala Samui Hotel
- SALA Samui Choengmon Beach Resort Ko Samui/Choeng Mon