My wife and I spent an absolutely fabulous 4 days at the SALA resort. Our pool suite was very private, spotlessly clean with a really fun private 1.5 metre deep pool. (Caution for those with small children who can't swim)The beach is in a bay with quiet seas and not too crowded. Staff were very helpful and always trying to please. If you are like us and want the real taste of Thai food you need to ask as dishes tend to be somewhat westernized. With many steps the facility is not handicap friendly. Loved it, we are staying longer next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SALA Samui Resort and Spa is a stunning deluxe pool villa resort on Koh Samui island, featuring private swimming pools in 53 out of 69 total villas and suites.At SALA Samui, a comfortable, relaxing ambiance is created by a harmonious blend of traditional Thai architecture with modern facilities and amenities. Friendly, well-trained staff pamper guests with professional, personalized service.Located on pristine Choeng Mon beach on the northeast corner of Koh Samui island, SALA Samui is just 15 minutes from the Samui airport, 20 minutes from Bo Phut's quaint Fisherman's Village, and only 15 minutes from Chaweng Beach shopping and nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your SALA Samui Choengmon Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sala Samui Resort And Hotel Koh Samui
- Sala Samui Hotel
- SALA Samui Choengmon Beach Resort Ko Samui/Choeng Mon