We stayed on the deluxe balcony, which is the 'cheapest room', can't believe it, great value for money. The outdoor bed on the balcony is great for reading and lazing. The beach is fantastic for tanning, it is great for a moonlight walk with your love one, even on a moonless night.
We did the Signature spa package on arrival and it make us feel great after. We did the Couple Choice spa pack too.
Of course, the breakfast is great and the shuttle to Chaweng Tops helps too for some shopping.
We love the place and we will come back to Sala Samui again, most definitely.
We like to say a great thank you to all the great service staff that really run the place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SALA Samui Resort and Spa is a stunning deluxe pool villa resort on Koh Samui island, featuring private swimming pools in 53 out of 69 total villas and suites.At SALA Samui, a comfortable, relaxing ambiance is created by a harmonious blend of traditional Thai architecture with modern facilities and amenities. Friendly, well-trained staff pamper guests with professional, personalized service.Located on pristine Choeng Mon beach on the northeast corner of Koh Samui island, SALA Samui is just 15 minutes from the Samui airport, 20 minutes from Bo Phut's quaint Fisherman's Village, and only 15 minutes from Chaweng Beach shopping and nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your SALA Samui Choengmon Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sala Samui Resort And Hotel Koh Samui
- Sala Samui Hotel
- SALA Samui Choengmon Beach Resort Ko Samui/Choeng Mon