Stayed here for 2 nights with my girlfriend in June, overall was a great experience.
Good: The beach front scenery, 2 large outdoor pools facing water, staff generally helpful in organising tours, variety of breakfast menu was extensive.
Not so good: Restaurant staff messed up the bill during lunch, and food was slow when we told them we need to board a flight after lunch. Also the room wasn't ready when we got there at 3pm, even though standard checkin is 2pm. Size of room was a bit cozy. But these are minor points overall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SALA Samui Resort and Spa is a stunning deluxe pool villa resort on Koh Samui island, featuring private swimming pools in 53 out of 69 total villas and suites.At SALA Samui, a comfortable, relaxing ambiance is created by a harmonious blend of traditional Thai architecture with modern facilities and amenities. Friendly, well-trained staff pamper guests with professional, personalized service.Located on pristine Choeng Mon beach on the northeast corner of Koh Samui island, SALA Samui is just 15 minutes from the Samui airport, 20 minutes from Bo Phut's quaint Fisherman's Village, and only 15 minutes from Chaweng Beach shopping and nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your SALA Samui Resort And Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sala Samui Resort And Hotel Koh Samui
- Sala Samui Hotel
- SALA Samui Resort And Spa Ko Samui/Choeng Mon