Enjoyed our holiday in this hotel. We stayed in one of the premier rooms which was quite modern. The bathroom was very clean with a hugh bath and a seperate modern shower. The room was cleaned to a high standard everyday and we had a bowl of fresh fruit left every day of our stay.The staff were both friendly and helpful at all times.We asked to have a look around one of the rice boats, but alas we were not very impressed with them. The shower was over a large bath but looked really old, the furniture looked shabby, but there was quite a lot of space in the boat. They wanted to charge us £50 per night to upgrade to the boat, although we could have upgraded for £89 for two weeks on booking the holiday.
I became ill during the holday and the hotel were very helpful and took me to a hospital and brought me back. The following day they sent a beautiful arrangement of flowers and fruit with a get well message. The staff also made a point of asking how I was for days afterwards.
The only thing that I can say we were upset with were the mosquitos. Every one was bit to death. We use to smother our selves in Deet etc and plug in's in the room alas to no avail.My husband is hardly ever bit but he has about 30 nasty bites this stain of mosquitos appeared very aggressive..
We went to the weekly managers cocktail party and had the opportunity to speak to the manager with suggestions about the hotel. They took photographs of every one who attended and gave them a photograph the following morning which was quite a nice touch. The main pool was lovely and you could walk straight on to the beach. The food at the hotel was also good but a lot more expensive than the eating places outside the hotel. All in all it is a very nice hotel and I would recommend it to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Imperial Boat House Beach Resort on Choeng Mon beach is situated on a beautiful stretch of white, soft sand on the northeast coast of Koh Samui. With spacious rooms, lush landscaping and genuine staff, we look forward to an opportunity to welcome you. What could make for a better experience than a stay in an authentic teak rice barge? Our teakwood rice barges have been converted into international standard luxury suites. We also offer 8 low-rise accommodation wings with a total of 210 rooms. Our resort is just 5 kilometers from the island's international airport and 10 minutes from Chaweng Beach and has easy access to the entire island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Imperial Boat House Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Imperial Boat House Beach Hotel Choeng Mon
- Imperial Boat Hotel
- Imperial Boat House Koh Samui
- Hotel Imperial Boat
- Imperial Boat House Beach Resort Ko Samui/Choeng Mon