Our 6th Consequtive trip to the The Boat House" and we were not disappointed, each year we say we will somewhere else the next year but we keep returnin to the magic of "The Boat House" and the surroundings. It all makes for a relaxing and chill holiday and thats what we want.
The Boat House has been subjected to new management this year and we feel Mr Rubio has got it just right in all aspects, value for money and amazing staff who care and want to make your holiday special.
The beach area is great and it was quite quiet when we were there, good for us but so for the sellers and restaurants owners, its also a safe area to swim so brilliant for children, the water is swallow for a long way and the beach doesnt shelve. On the road side there are more restaurants open and we have yet to find a bad one, Kearo's and Peak Kitchen are good value for money and of course "Charlie Chaplins" his masaman curry is awesome.
There are several massage shops open on this road too which are good but the girls working in the hotel near the beach are good and love a chat too, "Oi" on the right hand side as you come out of the hotel is also good and gives a great massage & she is fun. If you like a strong massage try the Bilnd Massage guy under the tree, he was trained by the monks so he had a profession and he is sooooooo good.
Island View bar is great and we had lots of snacks, beers and meals in there. Nee and her husband Dam are friendly & the food is excellent.
There is a little construction next door at the new hotel "Suang Samui" which is no problem at all. This is going to be a 5 star hotel but would I go there next year ------NO! I will be going back to the Boat House for the great infomality and the friendly great service - its just like going home its such a warm confortable feeling.
Oh yes and try The Football Golf just up the road, its a fun hour for all ages. Ask for MMr Tom the owner or Ying, tell her Lynda and Dave say hi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Imperial Boat House Beach Resort on Choeng Mon beach is situated on a beautiful stretch of white, soft sand on the northeast coast of Koh Samui. With spacious rooms, lush landscaping and genuine staff, we look forward to an opportunity to welcome you. What could make for a better experience than a stay in an authentic teak rice barge? Our teakwood rice barges have been converted into international standard luxury suites. We also offer 8 low-rise accommodation wings with a total of 210 rooms. Our resort is just 5 kilometers from the island's international airport and 10 minutes from Chaweng Beach and has easy access to the entire island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, HostelWorld, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Imperial Boat House Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Imperial Boat House Beach Hotel Choeng Mon
- Imperial Boat Hotel
- Imperial Boat House Koh Samui
- Hotel Imperial Boat
- Imperial Boat House Beach Resort Ko Samui/Choeng Mon