We have just returned from 2 glorious weeks at this fabulous hotel.
We were greeted with a cold drink & cold towels, heaven after 14 hours on a plane.
Check in was fast and efficient. We were quickly shown to our room which was lovely. After a couple if hours sleep, decided that we would like to look and upgrade to a Boat Suite (nothing wrong with our room but the boat suites are something else). We upgraded to the very front boat suite overlooking the pool 425.
Very glad we did, the cost was reasonable. Incredible suite, worth the money.
I can honestly say, I cannot find fault with this hotel. Everything was great, the staff throughout, must mention Baw, whatta a lovely guy. There were many others to, that all had smiles on their faces and greeted to you whenever you saw them, from Reception staff, cleaners, gardeners, maintenance men and all others we saw. Nothing was any trouble for every member of staff throughout the hotel that we spoke to. A rareity in this industry, a real credit to the management.
Breakfast was plentiful and so much choice. The grounds were well maintained. The general vibe of the place was fantastic. It was clean, our suite was stunning. The grounds were sprayed for mosquitoes at least twice in our 2 week stay.
We had a minor problem with our safe, a small technical glitch, this was rectified within half an hour. Never found language a problem, all spoke good English and to be honest, I know about 5 words in Thai and this was never a problem.
We never return to the same hotel twice but will be returning to this hotel next year as we fell in love with the place and many people are return guests and I can see why.
We have travelled to many places and have never felt so at home and in such a stunning place.
Friends we met in holiday last year recommended this hotel, so glad they did.
A true gem - thank you for a great stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Imperial Boat House Beach Resort on Choeng Mon beach is situated on a beautiful stretch of white, soft sand on the northeast coast of Koh Samui. With spacious rooms, lush landscaping and genuine staff, we look forward to an opportunity to welcome you. What could make for a better experience than a stay in an authentic teak rice barge? Our teakwood rice barges have been converted into international standard luxury suites. We also offer 8 low-rise accommodation wings with a total of 210 rooms. Our resort is just 5 kilometers from the island's international airport and 10 minutes from Chaweng Beach and has easy access to the entire island.Complimentary round-trip transfer to Chaweng is provided. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Ctrip TA, HostelWorld, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Imperial Boat House Beach Resort, Koh Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Imperial Boat House Beach Hotel Choeng Mon
- Imperial Boat Hotel
- Imperial Boat House Koh Samui
- Hotel Imperial Boat
- Imperial Boat House Beach Resort, Koh Samui Ko Samui/Choeng Mon