Great hotel with a nice laid back atmosphere. Wonderful beach right on your doorstep, and really good pools.Good food at the restaurant on the beach (Captain's Table). Nice breakfast with plenty of variety. Good bar near reception with a live singing duo. Our room was nice enough with a really spacious terrace, unfortunately the bathroom let the whole place down. It was quite grubby with stains behind the door and poor finishing. The shower head was not fixed and spun round and round when used, as though possessed! Water then went everywhere leaving floor flooded and slippery.What a shame!
The last but not least thing to mention are the staff. Tremendously helpful and friendly.
We really enjoyed our stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Imperial Boat House Beach Resort on Choeng Mon beach is situated on a beautiful stretch of white, soft sand on the northeast coast of Koh Samui. With spacious rooms, lush landscaping and genuine staff, we look forward to an opportunity to welcome you. What could make for a better experience than a stay in an authentic teak rice barge? Our teakwood rice barges have been converted into international standard luxury suites. We also offer 8 low-rise accommodation wings with a total of 210 rooms. Our resort is just 5 kilometers from the island's international airport and 10 minutes from Chaweng Beach and has easy access to the entire island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, HostelWorld and Agoda so you can book your Imperial Boat House Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Imperial Boat House Beach Hotel Choeng Mon
- Imperial Boat Hotel
- Imperial Boat House Koh Samui
- Hotel Imperial Boat
- Imperial Boat House Beach Resort Ko Samui/Choeng Mon