We stayed at The Boat House for 5 nights before & after our trip to Koh Tao. Reception staff very helpful. Hotel very clean & breakfast excellent. Rooms very clean & spacious. Manager made himself known to guests.
The Hotel was very busy when we were there, only just managed to get a sunbed at 9 am. Quite crowded round the pool & beach very busy. A few nice little restaurants along the beach which are reasonably priced. We ate at the Ocean View a few times, very nice food!
Hotel is a good location. We went into Bophut one evening, well worth a visit!
Had a really nice stay & would def stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Imperial Boat House Beach Resort on Choeng Mon beach is situated on a beautiful stretch of white, soft sand on the northeast coast of Koh Samui. With spacious rooms, lush landscaping and genuine staff, we look forward to an opportunity to welcome you. What could make for a better experience than a stay in an authentic teak rice barge? Our teakwood rice barges have been converted into international standard luxury suites. We also offer 8 low-rise accommodation wings with a total of 210 rooms. Our resort is just 5 kilometers from the island's international airport and 10 minutes from Chaweng Beach and has easy access to the entire island.Complimentary round-trip transfer to Chaweng is provided. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, HostelWorld, getaroom.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Imperial Boat House Beach Resort, Koh Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Imperial Boat House Beach Hotel Choeng Mon
- Imperial Boat Hotel
- Imperial Boat House Koh Samui
- Hotel Imperial Boat
- Imperial Boat House Beach Resort, Koh Samui Ko Samui/Choeng Mon