I stayed at the Imperial for one week in Feb and i have to give it a massive thumbs up.
All the staff are so helpful and friendly.
The beach and swimming pool are a geat asset, very enjoyable.
I had booked with breakfast included and that was truely a great way to start the day.
The hotel has a lovely vibe going through it, very relaxed and facilities are excellent.
Choeng Mon itself is a really relaxing place with some great little restaurants.
I so wish I could have stayed longer but hopefully next time.
I had travelled solo but I what I really noticed was that It would be a fabulous place to bring a family with kids etc, maybe next I will bring the family.
Ten out of ten for my overall stay here.
I definitely want to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Imperial Boat House Beach Resort on Choeng Mon beach is situated on a beautiful stretch of white, soft sand on the northeast coast of Koh Samui. With spacious rooms, lush landscaping and genuine staff, we look forward to an opportunity to welcome you. What could make for a better experience than a stay in an authentic teak rice barge? Our teakwood rice barges have been converted into international standard luxury suites. We also offer 8 low-rise accommodation wings with a total of 210 rooms. Our resort is just 5 kilometers from the island's international airport and 10 minutes from Chaweng Beach and has easy access to the entire island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and HostelWorld so you can book your Imperial Boat House Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Imperial Boat House Beach Hotel Choeng Mon
- Imperial Boat Hotel
- Imperial Boat House Koh Samui
- Hotel Imperial Boat
- Imperial Boat House Beach Resort Ko Samui/Choeng Mon