“Great experience”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
“Great experience”
Reviewed March 18, 2014

Arrived with no reservation = 18 of us. They put together two big tables outside under the lamps, no problem. Atmosphere was relaxed comfort. Food very good and service excellent. Friendly staff and great wines. Great views of marina.

1 Thank Townbookie

New York City, New York
“Overpriced and mediocre”
Reviewed March 17, 2014 via mobile

Read the hype and we were massively unimpressed. Food was just fine, had it been half the price ($125). We pay this in NYC and expect much better quality. The setting is pleasant.

1 Thank dwalkowitz
Montreal, Canada
“Eggplant parmesean, spinach salad, fish”
Reviewed March 10, 2014

My husband and son loved the fish of the day. I loved the eggplant Parmesan, spinach salad, and Ceaser salad. The wine was excellent. Prices good for the island.

herts
“Nice atmosphere”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

Very friendly service, nice atmosphere and pretty much full most evenings. Whilst starters were uninspiring, we had a couple of lovely fish dishes and all in all a very pleasant evening. The menu could perhaps benefit from some more Italian dishes other than pizza or pasta.

Visited March 2014
“On balance the best in Antigua”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

I have waited until the end of my holiday and having experienced 2 weeks of some very nice food, good service and great Antiguan hospitality I can honestly say tat this restaurant gets my vote. I'm a bit of a foodie and so simple fresh good quality ingredients and good cooking is what I look for. In addition I found attentive friendly service, decent well priced wine list and a great atmosphere in probably the best dining location in Antigua. The menu is so varied it satisfies all tastes and the specials board changes every few days and offers some really special options. Pizzas appeared to be very popular but this restaurant offers so many more special options that I never got to try them. My favorite starters included deep fried prawns, parmigiana and bruschetta. Main courses I enjoyed included salmon in filo pastry, Mahi Mahi and seafood specials. Thanks Melini's for making my holiday special.