“Truly extraordinary stay at Tamarind Hills, O3”
other travelers have booked this property

Review of Tamarind Hills, O3

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
John T
New York City, New York
“Truly extraordinary stay at Tamarind Hills, O3”
Reviewed July 6, 2015 for a stay in June 2015
people found this review helpful

My stay at Tamarind Hills (TH) was the best. The experience all started before I boarded my flight when I spoke to a representative that was keen to make sure I received some final details to make my trip to Antigua more enjoyable. Eight hours after, I arrived at TH and was warmly greeted by my personal concierge (Wow!!!). I was escorted to my private villa and was given a tour of the amenities. State of the art finishes, a private infinity pool and all the amenities that make the villa just like my home away from home but much better.

I had a choice of cooking my own gourmet meals is my spacious modern kitchen or dinning at the many nearby eateries and restaurants.

It was truly the most relaxing vacation I have had. Some days were spent enjoying all what Antigua has to offer but the best days were just relaxing on one of the two balconies at my TH villa overlooking the crystal blue waters of the Caribbean Sea.

Thanks guys and see you soon!!!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing