“Best Jerk Chicken”

Dining options: Reservations
Greenville, South Carolina
“Best Jerk Chicken”
Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

Other than being on the busy main street this restaurant has great food. Wonderful service and simple menu. The portions could be a little bigger but it's tasty food. Good in the evening after the sun sets and watch the people & cars go by.

Visited December 2013

San Francisco, California
“Fantastic Caribbean Food”
Reviewed May 31, 2014

This place doesn't look like much but damn is it good! I had the lobster the first night and it was delicious! So much so that I had to go back and it was just as delicious the second time. Everything is cooked to order so it may take a bit of time to get things but the wait it worth it. Everything my wife and I had was excellent. I don't think you come here for burgers. This is a real Caribbean place. There were even a few local couples there on dates. One of the best places to eat on this side of the island.

Visited November 2013
bournemouth
“Treat yourself to a curry!”
Reviewed May 7, 2014 via mobile

We eat regularly at Miracles for three reasons; its not pretentious, the food is consistently good and the staff are really friendly. Its a limited menu but if you want a good curry or some really lovely home made coleslaw (random I know) then give it a go.

1 Thank vickyg15
Rugby, United Kingdom
“Just fantastic - lobster for 100ECD”
Reviewed May 7, 2014 via mobile

Doesn't look much and is on the corner of a busy road but this caribbean restaurant is well worth a visit. My husband had the half lobster of which there was plenty (50ECD) and I had the grilled prawns. Absolutely gorgeous as was the sides of coleslaw and rice and peas; you had a choice of 2 sides out of about 10. We were so impressed went back the next evening so hubbie could sample the goat curry which again was beautiful and full of flavour. I tried pumpkin soup which was thick and creamy. Staff were friendly and attentive. Yes service a bit slow but food is cooked freshly and we had no where we needed to be so relaxed and enjoyed our rum.

Visited May 2014
2 Thank Gaznlou
Maidstone
“Great Meal at Miracles”
Reviewed April 18, 2014

We visited Miracles last night after reading great reviews on Trip Advisor and we were not disappointed. You are welcomed by Megan and Ollie who are attentive and willing to chat. Food was excellent especially the coconut prawns to start. For mains, I had the jerk fish and my husband the jerk chicken both come with a choice of side dishes. The bottle of red wine finished the meal of nicely. We enjoyed the meal and atmosphere so much that we have booked to come back again later in the week. Keep up the good work !!!

• Visited April 2014