“Good times”

Tropical Catamaran Sailing Day Tours
Ranked #2 of 18 Tours in Jolly Harbour
More attraction details
Owner description: Tropical Catamaran Sailing. We are a Private Day Charter Company based in Antigua. We offer day tours on board our 40ft Catamaran Sailing Yacht "Cat Tales". Captain James & your Host Sherrill will ensure your day is comfortable & enjoyable, including a BBQ lunch & Drinks. We sail the scenic coastline to many sandy beaches or reefs for snorkeling, swimming or relaxing Sunbath. We can guarantee a great day with us on Cat Tales.
NYC
“Good times”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

My girlfriend and I booked a sunset sail on Cat Tales during our recent holiday in Antigua. We wanted something that was to feel special and wasn't going to be an obnoxious booze cruise, but we feared that options for a private sail would be way too expensive. We found exactly what we were looking for. Capt James and Hostess Sherrill have a beautiful boat, were such amazing hosts and guides, and their service is very reasonably priced. While I can only hope that I get the chance to go back to Antigua in the near future, I can say with absolute certainty that should we return, we'll definitely be sailing with Cat Tales again. Thank you James and Sherrill!

Paignton, United Kingdom
“Michelle & Baz”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

So amazing! We enjoyed a fabulous sunset cruise with 5 other members of the family (see Glosspots review), a truly memorable experience, fantastic hosts, perfect weather, good food and plenty of rum punch! Total relaxation! Thank you James and Sherrill xx

Abergavenny, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“The absolute highlight of a wonderful holiday!”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

7 of us (including the almost-80 year old matriarch of the family) spent a really special afternoon and early evening sailing with Captain James and Hostess Sherrill - watching turtles and flying fish, swimming from the cat at anchor, drinking rum punch, eating delicious canapes, and watching a glorious sunset over the Caribbean - life simply gets no better than that ..... All the more memorable because it was just for us. This opportunity comes highly recommended - if you are anywhere near Jolly Harbour, Antigua, check it out!!

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“BEST FT. LAUDERDALE ACTIVITY”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

A group of friends were visiting me in Fort Lauderdale, I have done all of the touristy things already but I wanted to show them a good time, so I booked the snorkeling 3 1/2 hour day trip.

Everyone had a BLAST! Mike and Ken were very interactive, knowledgeable and hilarious! They even took it upon themselves to help me when I started to get sea sick, it meant so much to me! There were complimentary snacks and drinks and we were allowed to bring our own food and drinks on board as well! The trip also included sailing, snorkeling, music and a chance to drive the boat!

I definitely recommend this catamaran excursion when you are in town! I have had interactions with some pretty shady boating companies down here so it is nice to finally have a "go to" one.

Broadalbin, New York
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fantastic Day”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

A group of 4 of us rented the Cat Tales Catamaran for an eight hour trip including sailing, snorkleing, lunch, beverages, snacks and a beautiful sunset. The seas were a bit rough that day - but Captain James did a spectacular job handling the waves. His wife Sherrill prepared a magnificant meal and provided us with relaxing music. The day was outstanding thanks to James and Sherrill. Our group learned a great deal about the seas and the island of Antigua which was very interesting to all of us. To make our trip even more memorable Captain James
took pictures of us and sent them to us via email. What a great way to remember our day.

Visited February 2013